Chapter 1 "Unknown Identity"

***Chapter 1***

It was a blurry Monday morning. Time-check ; 4:95

My name is Audrey Parnish. Well some of you may think that i'm in a good mood right now, But the truth is that i'm certainly not. I feel kinda like uncomfortable about myself today. Well perhaps, Maybe like everyday and as days continued to passed and i typically think i know it's all because of everything. It's ultimately an odd thing, you wanna know why? cause everytime i looked infront of the mirror, I feel good about myself, But mostly i don't. But i know i'll just have to live with it.

Well, For the people around me, I'm just an ordinary girl with nothing special or unnusual about her. And you should know that it's a fact that i ridiculously hate. I tried to not care about it, But i just can't stand them calling me "Mundane" even if you yourself knows that it's not true. And it lowers my self-esteem. Even hurts my feelings even though i, Myself typically know that it's something i shouldn't be upset for.

Well, I guess it just depends on how the person obeserved when they're around me.

Truly, I'm just silent. I just can't bare to stop thinking about everything too deeply.

Something like that. . .

Now here's one big thing about me. I just love listening to music. Because apparently with it i can imagine a lot of things. Things like me being a star. You know like trying to show everyone who onced tried to hurt you or people who thought you were just a pethetic person that you have become surprisingly sucessful by trying to start a band and be the lead vocalist in it. Or simply be the lead star of the most talked movie ever or some television hit series and just shock the whole world......Wait, uh-ah! . . i know it's really akward, But it's true. But now that i'm now 14 and with all the experiences and discourages that i have faced, I have figured out that i'm way behind that dreamy belief. Way behind that dreamy belief? Why? cause you should know that i'm still trying to discover the real thing that i'm good at. And of all this, I also have a very annoying weakness of having stage frights. I've tried hundreads of strategies including singing, Dancing, and even play sports yet, I just don't get it. A day trying to find out what my real identity is just makes my confusion and the fear of my future grow. I'm really interested to learn, I really do. *Sigh* I know, I know, My life ultimately bores. Well at least some say that i'm good at drawing and arts, But no. I realized that it's not my specialty. Oh, I'm so ambitious right? It's like i'm dreaming the impossible dream. I just want to show the whole world what i'm made of. They just made it all seem like it's too impossible. But everyone know's that "Nothing's Impossible" right? so maybe with hope, I'll try to stick with .

Okay, Here's another thing that's also indeed, Very annoying about me. Actually i'm a pessimist and a shy-type person. My cofindence slightly grew because of my 3 bestfriends; Laney,Brittanny and Fiona. They're the ones i can truly rely on. I'm lucky i have bestfriends. I know without them i'd be boared all the time and mostly be alone.

I love to read too. Interesting books always comes first. I'm not really into long novels or mysteries. I'm more into books which can store knowledge and stuffs. Storybooks also work fo me, They're nice and can bring good feelings to me.

Now i'll tell you how i actually looked like. I'm the girl with the brownish slighly-thick layered hair right until below the breast and with the side bangs curving to the left, White complexion, Has big bright eyes and a smile that anyone would notice. Medium height and weight. The girl who has a silent expression but whatever you do she knows that she'll be always there for you :)

* * * * * * * *

"Now let' see. . . . . . Oh great! 3 minutes to go and it's time to get up!' I thought lying on my bed still craving for an hour of sleep.