Chapter one: The Dark Cloud

I hummed to some of tunes that filled my lighted bedroom, I glanced up once or twice seeing blue birds playing in and out of the rosemary bushes in our garden.

I glanced at my computer seeing nothing but a icon blinking back at me, my eyes grow tired just thinking of what to write for this flipping course work I had to do for tomorrow!, I looked up form the computer seeing my clock ticking quietly on the wall in my lighted bedroom, then suddenly I herd. Soft meow coming form behind me I jumped when basil jumped on my desk looking at me with his big eyes glaring back at me, basil I laughed as he walked along the keyboard making strange writing appear on the screen.

I jumped when my phone buzzes on the wooden table I must of fell asleep I thought as i stretched out my arms seeing basil not in my company eny more, I clicked my mouse making the computer screen light up with life again

Then my phone begin to ring I moved my hand across to pick up the my I phone, having a bad feeling it was something I did not want to know, I pressed my phone to my ear hearing my mother voice telling me about something that would change my life for ever beth said the teary voice you need to come to the hospital is tell you when you get there then she hang up my heart races thinking it was something to do with any one I loved or just something even worse..