Explanation

Please read all of the following to understand this story and the rest of the stories that I will write in this series!

Plot
It was the anniversary of your death. Seokjin decided to sit outside and look at all the photos you two had taken over the years. But looking at them he realizes how he still hasn't been able to move on. Even after two years. He decided that enough is enough. He burns those photos.
And the lines at the end "i need to burn these memories. like you burned in that house." Were a reference to how you died. You died in a house fire.

Important
So I decided to write a book like this for each member of BTS. This is the first book out of seven. Some books may be longer than others and some may be shorter than others. Some may have more chapters but less content in each chapter. I just want you to know I'm not making each book's length based on how much I like a certain member. I'm an OT7 Stan. I don't have a bias but I like writing Jungkook fanfics because I've noticed that those are the most popular ones. And early on in my career of being an ARMY, Jungkook was my bias. But then I realized that I can't have just one bias. I loved all of them equally. So yeah.