PART 28 - ANIKA WERE LOST CONTROL

London...
Anika - So now? The Volturi did they know...
Shivaay - Not yet... I hope not know.. They just know that I collect or turn people which concern on my family matters... That's it...
Anika - Yes we had to keep it as a secret...
Malika - Agree on that...
Anika - Can I see who is the Volturi...
[Shivaay show their picture..]

Anika - Oh wow

Anika - Oh wow.. They all looks more scary then ever...
Shivaay - Anika... In the way you had become a vampire... Now you should follow the vampires laws...
Anika - Vampire had laws?
Shivaay - Yes but not so many... Just follow them and they won't disturb us here..
Anika - Okay.. I agree on that...

Shivaay - They all are seven dead dracula Anika

Shivaay - They all are seven dead dracula Anika... Their leader is Aro, Marcus and Caius, the three of them are brothers... And other four are the members of the clan... Jane and Alec are siblings brother and sister... And other two just protector all of them... Which os Demetri and Felix... Jane can control mind and give pain to human or even vampires... Alec can project a psychic mist obliterates all of a person's physical sense... Aro can read someone's thought by touching them... Marcus can see the strength of a human or vampires relationship... Caius, Felix, and Demetri I don't about their ability...
Anika - They all quite strong Shivaay...
Shivaay - At least you know this... Our law we don't want anyone to notice our kind of existence Anika... That's why I can't tell you and other reason is Veer and his family...
Anika - Okay I get it Shivaay...
Malika - Shivaay and Anika... I think we should keep this as a secret between us... All of our family... Shivaay did you consider Siddharth and Me as your family?
Shivaay - Yes I do consider you both as our family...
Malika - So I'm as this family witch wanna make oak promise to you all in the family including Gauri and Bhavya that would join you all and be as a vampire... So let's done this at the hall...
Shivaay - Come Anika...
[They all present at the hall... Shivaay, Anika, Shivaan, Omkara, Gauri, Priyanka, Ranveer, Rudra, Bhavya, Malika and Siddharth were there...]
Malika - Write your name in this paper I will cast a spell... Our bond is unbreakable and will bond more stronger then ever... No one will separate us... We will protect each other and be everyone sheild if one of us betrayed each other in this papers so the spell will burn them to ashes automatically just like that...
Shivaay - Wow means even our own child...
Malika - Yes that's why when a correct time you need to tell them about this... And for you Gauri and Bhavya... Your would to be child will also be on this paper... Just write would to be child...
Anika - Okay I agree...
Shivaay - Me too...
Omkara - Include me...
Gauri - Me too...
Bhavya - Me too...
Rudra - Same as me...
Siddharth - Me also...
Pinku - Me too...
Ranveer - Me too...
Malika - Write your name...
[They write their name on the paper...]
[Shivaan just smile towards them when he sees they all joining hand together he also put his hand on top of his father and mother hand...]
[Malika cast the spell... And when she cast it... Each and everyone name burn from one to another and then they all combine as a tree...]
Malika - The spell already cast we all are one now... As a family... Protect each other... Please one more things everything that happened in the house don't ever tell the Voluri... They all are very powerful coven vampire please keep that in mind... Omkara and Rudra tell them about the Volturi...
Omru - Okay... Okay Malika di...