PART 21 - Shivaay Decision Towards Anika...

On top of the roof...
[Then Shivaay walks out from the places and be ontop off the house roof... He sits there and see the moon on the sky... And tears falling from his eyes...]
"I had love you before Anika... And now is the time to prove our love but you choose to done something without discussing with me... How about me Anika! If I lost you tonight how I wanna lived my life... I will end myself too... I don't ever want to be a vampire like this... A predactor species like this... A killer... But being with you I can be like a human a normal human back Anika... I just only drink blood a few bags only no need to kill anyone... And I can hear and smell blood but my thirst can be control now all of this happen because of you Anika... You are my soul another part of my heart... If I can do something I will sacrifice myself not you..."
[Shivaay were sad thinking about his life with Anika... And she...]
Shivaay mind - Is she truly love me... Why did she done something like that... Why! If she gone so was I... I don't want to lived too...
[Anika walks up ontop off the roof... And she goes near Shivaay... Shivaay knows it's her standing behind him...]
Shivaay - Why did you come here Anika... You suppose to rest and don't need to worry about me! I'm fine just go from here!
Anika - If I go far away from you can you lived after that! I know I make a mistake... But without listening to my explanation about why I act like that you want me to walk away from your lives!
Shivaay - The way you act now I cannot accept that Anika... Anika... We are one now... We decided in few days we will be a life partner and then you...
Anika - Shivaay... I'm sorry I was so upset hear the truth about my parents and when he talk like that makes me feel more upset he wants me to be with him... And lived you if I lived you then I will lived this world too...
Shivaay - Anika... He just threatening you! And if you die I will die too Anika... I cannot lived without you! I love you Anika! So much... Much more then anyone else...
Anika - Shivaay please I'm sorry... I really am... I can't lived without you... Please don't asked me to leave from here even away from you...
Shivaay - You wait here for a while...
[Shivaay fly away from her and gies to the temple and comeback to her...]
Shivaay - Anika...
Anika - Where did you go?
[Shivaay put the sindoor on her forehead and fire up at the balcony next to them...]
Shivaay - Let's get married Anika tonight... Here! You and me...
[Shivaay fly and Shivaay used his mind compulsion on the Panditji and he bring him there... The Panditji started chanting the married pray for them...]
Shivaay - Will you marry me Anika? Be my life partner forever and for the rest of your lives? Do you take me as your partner forever? We done our marriage tonight tomorrow we will done it again infront of everyone...
Anika - Yes... I would be your whole life partner Shivaay... For the rest of my life will always be yours...
[Anika grab his hand and they both done the married functions together...]
[Shivaay apply the sindoor on her forehead... And he tied the mangalsutra on her neck...]
Pandit ji - Shaadi sampan hui hai...
Shivaay - Mrs. Oberoi... Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...
[Anika tears drop from her eyes... The happiness tears fall down her eyes... At last she get married towards the person she love the most in her life...]
Shivaay - Anika... Do you trust and believe me?
Anika - With whole my heart for the rest of my life... I do trust you Shivaay...
Shivaay - Do you love me?
Anika - Do you?
Shivaay - I do love you with whole my heart and my mind for the rest of my life...
Anika - I love you more then that Shivaay... Forever until the last breath of mine and after that too I want to love you in every second and every moment with you in my life Shivaay...
[Shivaay cup her faced and kiss her lips deeply and passionately until they bith unable to breath... Shivaay used his mind compulsion and compell the Panditji and take him back to the mandir... And Anika walks inside her room...]
Omkara - Congratulation Bhabhi...
Anika - Did you...
Rudra - We all heard that... I mean us not Gauri and Bhavya also Malika... The three of them were in their room...
Anika - Please don't tell them... Let's just do it professionally tomorrow our marriage...
Omkara - Okay goodnight bhabhi...
Rudra - Night bhabhi have a sweet dreams...
[Shivaay fly in at Anika room...]
Shivaay - Anika...
[Anika run towards him and hug him and Shivaay reprociates her hugs...]
Shivaay - Come let's sleep...
Anika - But Shivaay tonight is our...
Shivaay - First night?
Anika - Hmmm...
Shivaay - Anika... I will not touch you tonight... Until we get married properly infront of everyone else... [Muaah... He kiss on her forehead...]
I need to be with you now to protect you from everyone that tried to harm you or even take you away from me...
Anika - I understand Shivaay... Let me changed my clothes first then I comeback...
Shivaay - Anika pack all of your stuff... After marriage tomorrow we will go straight for honeymoon for one month...
Anika - Tomorrow? Honeymoon?
Shivaay - Yes sweetheart...
Anika - Okay I will pack tomorrow after our marriage functions...
Shivaay - Okay...
[Anika goes inside and changed her clothes... And he layed down beside Shivaay... And then Anika drove off into deep slumber...]