15 || she is falling

chanhee didnt expect that he will bumped into jiyeon and hwall. he followed both of them to japan. its all part of his father's plan.

just then his father called him. "so? how is it?" chanhee sighed. "they were staying here for few days." he answered his father. "i dont even know why her uncle reject my request to get both of you married. with the marriage, we can raise our company higher." his dad nagged.

chanhee just shut his mouth while his dad nags. "chanhee? are you there?" "yes father." he answered. "chanhee, would you do anything to help me and the company?" his dad suddenly ask in a pity voice. he hummed. "even sacrifice your love for jiyeon?"

he couldnt answer. he love jiyeon, but he love his father too.

"yes father."

---

i stared at the flowers on the table. grandma just made the flower vase few minutes ago. my fingers were worn out as i helped her. like right after i arrived from shopping with hwall, she asked me to help her.

just few minutes ago, grandma asked us to go a japanese ceremony that was organized by her friends.

"jiyeon-ah!" he yelled. "i'm here!" yelling back from the living room. i was relaxing my legs on the sofa. my legs were sore after hours of shopping.

he shoved a silk fabric into my face. "wear this." i glared at him and taking a better look to the dress.

i widened my eyes. it was a kimono a japanese traditional dress. "hell no i'm not wearing this." i got up from the sofa but accidently kicked the table making grandma's favorite vase wobble.

my breath hitched watching the vase while praying that it wont fall. seconds later the vase stopped wobbling and stand back on its position. i let out my breath that i've hold.

hwall laughed. "you should have seen your face. but i didn't force you to wear. it was grandma's wish." he left shoving the dress into my arms and on his way to somewhere else.

suddenly i have this bravery to spoke. "or are you the one who want me to wear it?" he stopped and turned around. i smirked at him.

the smirk went down when he started to get closer to me until my back hit the wall. I hitched my breath once again. he went closer to my face and towards my ear. he whispered "what if i'm the one who wants you to wear?"

he leaned away and kissed my cheeks before walk away. i froze like a statue still processing what just happened.

"hurry up jiyeon. we dont want to be late just because of you dont want to wear that." i rolled my eyes and took the kimono with me to change.

now we're on our way to the ceremony and i was looking at the photos that hwall took.

"you look gorgeous in that." he whispered to me. i was blushing hard and turned my head to the window. "hey did you like my compliment that much?" he pointed at my face. "you looked like a tomato." he laughed.

we arrived at the ceremony and theres a lot of younger guy looking attractive. we sat one table with grandma's friends. suddenly a boy talked to me. "you speak korean?" he asked. "oh yes." i answered while smiling.

we talked for awhile but suddenly the boy stuttered while excusing himself. i turned around and saw hwall walking towards me with his gaze still with on the boy before. "why did you do that?" i asked when he arrived at my side. he just raised his shoulder.

soon enough the ceremony officially started. we were eating then i feel an uncomfortable stare. i look up to a older guy looked at me up and down while smirking. i shuffled my chair towards hwall and grabbed his arm.

"whats wrong love?" he asked. i looked down at his fingers trying to tell him in not obvious way. he down as well. "the older guy across me look at me in weird way. i dont like it." i whispered.

he then look up to the guy who still staring at me. he cleared his throat. "halmeoni, can jiyeon and i get some fresh air? she feel uncomfortable here." he said then whispered what happened to grandma. grandma looked at me worriedly. "wait for me at the entrance. we will go home shortly." she said.

we get up and noticed the guy followed us. "hyunjoon-ah.." i grabbed his arm tighter. he put his hand on my hand that was holding his arm. "dont mind love just keep walking."

suddenly grandma went out with angry face. "that pathetic man. how dare he saying bad things about jiyeon at me. i told him that you already have a boyfriend." she turned to me. "jiyeonnie are you okay? you must be startled."

i shake my head. "its okay halmeoni." and we proceed to home. hwall held my hand in the entire ride. i slowly went to dreamland with me in his arm.

heo hyunjoon, i definitely in love with you.