11 || fake girlfriend?

early in the morning, there were two people talking, mostly bickering over something.

"we can be the biggest partnership in korea hyungsuk-ah. lets get the children married." the man said.

jiyeon's uncle, nam hyungsuk sighed hard. he slammed his palms on his desk while standing up furiously.

"how many times do i have to tell you? i will not arrange jiyeon's marriage. i will not accept your request. we dont need anyone's help to raise the company."

the man's face turn in scowled and stare at nam hyungsuk in anger. he thought that with the death of nam hyungsun and park nain, he can get the company in his hands easily.

the man thought that jiyeon will handle the company after her parents' death, but instead its his uncle.

"please leave now, the door is there." hyungsuk pointed at the door gesturing the man to leave. the man stand up and stormed out the room with raging feelings.

hyungsuk rubbed his forehead. he know that the man keep coming to his company to make a partnership but its actually not.

he know that the man trying to take over the company ever since his past brother dead. he know that the man's company is in danger.

the man arrived at his office and slammed the door. he let out a loud groaned and sit on the sofa. he have pure hatred towards the nam's family.

he hates it when the media praises them, he hates it when he went to meetings with the nam, they will be the one who get compliment. he hate everything about that family.

a knock was heard outside his office. "come in." he said. the younger boy sit in front of the man.

"why did you told me to come father?" the guy asked. the man looked at his son carefully. "you do know nam jiyeon right?" he asked.

the boy had a faint blush on his cheeks when he heard the name. "y-yes i know her." the man scoffed at his blushing son. "you like her? honest." he sighed.

"yes, i like her quite long now. i mean who wasnt attracted to her? even the whole school had eyes on her." he leaned his back on the sofa. "but she's quite close to heo hyunjoon. i can see she starting to fall for him."

"well, since i can see you actually love her, do you want to get married with her?" the man said making the boy's eyes light up. "really?" he asked. the man nodded.

the boy sigh happily as he already start to imagine his life with jiyeon in the future. "but you have to help me if you want her." the man said seriously looking at him. the boy scoffed and smirks at his father.

"of course, father."

---

summer has arrived and i'm bored as hell in this big house. chungha was out of state with her family, haknyeon also busy with his family.

i was watching my k-drama in the living room and turned my head at the opened door. "uncle? what are you doing here?" i asked.

he took off his shoes and hang his coat. "seriously? you need to stop asking that young women. lets go to the backyard. i have something to discuss with you."

i nodded and asked the maid to bring cold drinks to the backyard. we sat on the small cottage near the garden. "so whats the occasion?" i asked and take a sip of my drink.

"well, do you want to agree if i set you in an marr--" i cut him off. "oh dont go there uncle. i had enough with arranged marriage. i still want to live freely and i'm just 18!" i exclaimed.

he chuckled. "i know you would say no. yesterday. mr choi came and ask the same thing from us." i sighed in frustration. "that old man. cant really stop will he? i dont even know who is his son." i said.

"i've seen that you starting to be close with heo hyunjoon. dont lie to me. i know everything about you." he said looking at teasingly. i just shake my head and giggle. "he's attractive."

he sighed. "its just, be careful with people around you jiyeon. you shouldnt trust them easily." i didnt answer him. suddenly the thought of younghoon appeared. i still thinking about what he said.

"well, i need to go now. also, be ready at seven tonight. we have been invited to a business party. you're a heir, you need to be there and need to used to the situation." i groaned and he walked away. i really hate business party.

that night i wear a black sleeveless dress that slightly touched the floor with a pair of silver high heels. i put on some light makeup and went to the party together with my uncle. i clutch my purse.

we arrived at the hotel and get into the ballroom which was filled with other business men and women. some of them bowed to me in respect. i sighed.

"i know you can handle yourself. i need to talk with others." he said then left me alone. i rolled my eyes and sat at the reserved table. i looked at the paper and it stated for the nam, choi and heo.

just then a person sat beside me. "jiyeon?" i turned to my left and saw chanhee. i smile at him. "i rarely see you in this kind of party." i chuckled. "well my uncle dragged me." i answer him. "you look pretty." i smiled in thank you.

then mr choi approached the both of us with a glass of whiskey in his hand. "ah, i see you've met my son, miss jiyeon." he said. i slightly widened my eyes.

i didnt expect that chanhee is his son. i give him a smile. "both of you talk like you've known for years. maybe a step for the future." he said with a sly smirk. oh this old man didnt just went there.

i laughed nervously. i stand up. "it was nice talking to the both of you. if you mind, i want to get myself a drink." and walked towards the drinks.

i take a sip of the wine. 'i must be arranged with chanhee then. oh no even he's handsome i would not want to marry a person who just want my money.'

a cold hand touches my bare shoulder making me turn around. "surprise seeing you here jiyeon." i sighed. "fancy seeing you here too, hwall." i nod my head in respect for older boys. he chuckle and grabbed my hand.

"i need your help." he bluntly asked. i nod at him gesturing to continue. "i need you to be my fake girlfriend."

i snapped my head. "what?" he looked at me pleading. "what for?" i sipped my wine. "my grandmother wants me at japan for this holiday and asked me to bring my girlfriend. she assumed that i always had one."

japan? i shake my head. "no, why me? theres a lot of girl in here you can ask." he grabbed both of my shoulder. "ah please. i only fond with you. come on. dont you want to help me love?" he whined.

i sighed. "fine." he smiled widely and pulling me till we stand in front of an older woman. she stand up and smile at me. i bowed at her and replied her smile.

i mentally cursed myself for agreeing easily at him.

"mother, meet nam jiyeon. she will be my girlfriend."