Chapter 4

Filler chapter sorry it's not long but I promise chapter 5 will be longggg.

Enjoy

Recap

"Danny. ... i think maybe....maybe I should talk to father.....or maybe mom.  This school is full of weird...." shaking her head she ducked behind her hair keeping her façade firmly in place. "I think I'd be more....."

Sighing she sat back in her chair looking over at him watching him deep in thought she knew he was talking to their parents.

"Look....Alex.... i know your still sick..... maybe go home spend a few days them come back." Shaking her head she sighed softly

" I don't want to Danny. ..... i don't want to be here. Pheonix....i mean....urgh" she slammed her hand down in the table watching the wood groan under her. Looking at her brother she grabbed her bag moving for the doors going for her bike.

Wrote listning too "human" Christina perri

Present day

Alexandria ' s P.O.V

Pulling out her keys for her bike she breathed fast her eyes closing as she gripped her broken helmet in her hands, dropping  her helmet shaking her head she climbed on her bike starting the engine. 

She reved the engine taking the bike off the stand she needed to get away she needed to run.

"Alex wait.....Alex. ....Allycat" looking up at the sound of Mitchell ' s voice she shook her head "Alex were is your helmet.....Alex" hearing the worry in his voice made her squirm

"Back off" she whispered knowing he would hear she sped off hitting 110 on the speedometer she breezed through the town needing to escape.

"Alex" hearing the worried voice of her wolf she let the tears trail down her cheeks

"Sweetie you need to pull over....your going to cause an accident."

"You need to shut up. This is all your fault, your making my life impossible I turn 18 tomorrow....." snapping she blocked off her wolf letting the bike speed up hitting 200 she lent forward the bikes speed making her hair whip behind her, her hair looking like madusas snakes.

Feeling like the world had been placed on her shoulders her body wanted nothing  more the to rebel against these feelings.

Watching the speed tip 230 she took the corner a little to fast, a gasp leaving her lips as the bike skidded her body been thrown from the bike, her heart speeding as she sailed through the air feeling like hours had passed when it had been mere seconds.

She felt the impact of the asphalt making the breath rush from her body as her body rolled along the road taking her flesh off her body.

Feeling the break and smash of her bones she gasped letting out a soundless scream her head bouncing off the rough road her body skidded to a halt.

What little clothing she had ripped and torn barely covering her broken body the gashes gaping open her body looking like she had been thrown into a wood chipper, her blood began pooling beneath her her body weakening her

"Alex don't you dare give in.....Alex i swear I will hate you forever"

"Good...i refuse this life..... your making it hell...i lie...i...i.." she felt the darkness seeping in around her vision