Him

Chaerin's POV

"Hey, Mark! " I shouted from the counter.
"What?! "
"Have you done baking the buns?! "
"Done! "
"Come here! "
"Coming! " he walked towards me.
"What? " he asked with his lifted eyebrows.
"Here " I take out the paper that show an adress.
"Ughhh, delivery again?! " he groaned.
"Yep. And be quick. They want it on time. " I said in demanding tone.
"Fine. See you later. And I'll be quick. " he wink and grab his helmet. Soon, he's gone from my sigh.

'Cring'

Someone's here.

"Welcome to our bakery..." my eyes widened.

It's him.

Well, he didn't look at me so I quickly change my expression and act like I never know him before.

He look at me and I smile sweetly to him.

"What would you like to buy, sir? " I asked politely but inside I was burning with fire of hate.

He just stare at me and I got annoyed with it. So, I swayed my hand in front of his face.

"Uhmm, sorry. I would like to take that strawberry cupcake and that red velvet cake. " he said while still staring at me.

"Sure. How much do you want that cupcake? " I asked.

"Uhmmm, 4, please. "

"Yes sir. Please wait for a while. " I bow to him and take whatever he orders as fast as possible cause I don't wanna see his face any more longer.

Ughly, how I wish Mark would put poisson in the cupcakes so that when he eat it he would die while suffering from the pain.

"It's 40 dollar sir. " I said. He paid and leave.

"Aghhhhhhhh! " I groaned out loud.
"Why's that? "
"Nothing, just meeting someone whom I wish I would never meet forever. " I said in annoyed.
"Do you mean, him ? " Mark asked.
"Yes. "
"Hmmm, I see. " then he just walked away.

Why? Why do you have to show up again after years? After you broke my hearts into pieces that can't even be picked?

Why?

**********

Vote guys.

Have a good day.

Bye.