1

(Y/N) had always had an attraction to talented British gentleman, and the wonderful Mister Tom Hiddleston was no exception. In fact, he was for favorite British gentleman. He was what some would call her celebrity crush, or even obsession, but she never quite thought of it that way. She just always considered herself a big fan of his work, and she really loved how polite and caring he was towards his fans and people in general. Now, she had never gotten the honor of meeting him, but she planned on it very soon. In fact, she knew he would be performing at a certain theater not far from her home in a few weeks, and she of course already had her ticket and everything ready to go. But until then, she would settle for just ordering some new merchandise online. "I could always use another Loki T-shirt.." She thought aloud as she sat at her computer desk, scrolling down the items they had in the Tom Hiddleston section of the website she used most for ordering merch.

If one were to take a look throughout her small cottage home, they would be able to find quite a few things that had to do with Tom hiddleston. She had framed pictures and posters of him at almost every corner. She had pillows with his face on it, her phone case was of him, and of course her many t-shirts. She didn't have many guests or friends anyway, so she didn't really think she was overdoing it with the furniture as it was just for her own enjoyment. She rarely considered what others would think anyway, she was always a loner and just did what she felt.

As she put in the order for the 4 new shirts she picked out, she got a message from her publisher, telling her how well her books were doing. That's right, she was a writer and author. In fact, she had quite a few published books, she was proud to say. It made her very happy that she could do what she love and get paid for it. The perks of writing as a career was that she could set her own pace and of course being able to work at home at all times of day or night was wonderful. She wouldn't call herself a famous author, but her books did quite well and provided her with enough money to live comfortably and have no worries at all.

She yawned and stretched, standing up from her computer desk and headed for bed. It was already 11pm, and she had been on her laptop all day, writing and ordering new merchandise.

As she lay in her bed beneath the covers, she thought about what it would be like when she finally got to see her idol performing on stage right in front of her and if she would get an autograph from him afterwards. She smiled at the thought and slowly drifted to sleep. It would only be a matter of time before her dream finally came true and she got to meet him. She slept peacefully that night, dreaming about Tom Hiddleston and the day she got to meet him.