2

The next morning, (y/n) woke up to a notification that her package would be delivered in just a few short hours, so she might as well not leave the house, so she got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom, then taking a nice relaxing bath and getting dressed, only to head back to her room and check her laptop for emails. A slight gasp left her lips as she opened an email saying how the event where Tom Hiddleston would be performing was being rescheduled to tomorrow, because of uunspecified complications and there would be a refund for people who couldn't make it. She of course would be able to make it, but she hadn't mentally prepared herself to meet him so soon.

Hundreds of thoughts rushed through her mind as she finished reading the email. 'How would it be? Would he be the same in person as he is on tv? What will I wear?' She thought, as she had no clue what she was going to wear, she had never been to such event and hadn't ordered anything to wear to it, as it would have been weeks from now if they hadn't changed the date to tomorrow. She was freaking out, what if she looked stupid or tripped something, not like the attention would be on her. She just wanted to make a memorable impression on him, or at least get a side glance. She had been waiting almost her whole life for this, though she was only 25.

She took deep breaths and looked at clothing websites, frowning when none of them could deliver fast enough to get her outfit before the time of the event tomorrow. She wondered if she had anything decent in her closet, though she only mostly wore jeans and t-shirts. She sighed. "It wouldn't hurt to look.." She spoke quietly to herself, getting up and heading towards her closet. She groaned and shook her head. She really should have bought more dresses than this, she thought, looking at the 8 dresses she had that didn't quite fit how she wanted to look when she met Tom. She could always just go in a t-shirt and a nice pair of jeans, but she really wanted to make a lasting impression on Tom, she didn't feel a plain outfit of jeans and a t-shirt would do that. She sighed once again, exiting her closet.

Just then she heard her doorbell ring and knew it must be the delivery man with her t-shirts. She headed to the front door, smiling at the delivery man as he had her sign the paper and do all the usual things before leaving her with her package. She sighed and opened the box, pulling out the shirts she had ordered. They were very nice, she thought, taking them up to her room and setting them on the bed. She sat on the bed herself and thought of what she was going to do.

The more she thought of it, she didn't want go dress up all fancy to go to a theater, she didn't even want to stand out too much in the crowd. She got all anxious with all of the attention on her, all she truly wanted to be noticed by was Tom. She just looked at the t-shirts she ordered and sighed, thinking she would probably just wear one of them. She wondered if it would be appropriate to wear a Loki shirt, but just dismissed the thought as it would be a little chilly outside any way and she could just wear a nice jacket or coat.

She decided on the shirt that read "burdened with glorious purpose" with a picture if Loki and her black leather jacket for tomorrow. She just put on her Loki's army shirt then, as she felt like taking a walk.

She put on her shoes and a coat, grabbing her keys and exiting her home, before just beginning to walk. She walked into town for a while, it was calming and peaceful, and after a while, she weren't so worried about tomorrow. She passed by a few shops and decided to stop for coffee. She ordered a cup and sat at a table, sipping the coffee and just relaxing.

Her eyebrows ruffled slightly in confusion and curiousity as she noticed something small and square in her pocket. She reached down and pulled it out, smiling slightly when she found out it was the book she had forgotten she put there. The first book she had published to be exact. She smiled, flipping through the pages and reading her favorite lines. Her reading then came to an abrupt stop as she heard an all too familiar voice ordering coffee.