6

Third person p.o.v:

(Y/N) had gotten so extremely happy when Tom was texting her back. She still could hardly believe what was happening. She was having casual conversations with her idol and he even messaged her back in a timely manner. It made her feel special.

After she sent another message to Tom, she received a call from one of her closest friends, Lukas.

As soon as she clicked answer, his voice boomed through the phone. "What's your excuse?!" He asked loudly.

She winced slightly, the shouting irritating her eardrums. "Excuse for what?" She asked him cluelessly.

"You don't even remember?!" He yelled again.

"Hey! Calm down and stop yelling through the phone!!" She shouted back.

"I have a right to yell! And now you're yelling!!" He yelled once more.

She sighed at how childish he could be sometimes, but she still loved him. They had been the best of friends since childhood.

A silence fell between the two before (y/n) spoke again, this time in a calm manner. "Now will you tell me what I don't remember?"

"We were supposed to have lunch together today.." He said, sounding disappointed.

(Y/N) gasped upon hearing that. "I am so sorry. I truly forgot..", was all she could utter.

"We planned it last week. How could you forget?" He asked.

"Something just.. Came up today." (Y/N) said, knowing it probably wouldn't be a good idea to tell anyone, even her closest friend that she talked to Tom Hiddleston.

"We haven't been talking at all lately. You always say you're busy writing when I call or try to make plans with you. What could have came up today that was more important than our friendship?" Luke questioned.

(Y/N)'s heart ached at that. It was true that she had been kind of writing him off and not been very responsive to him. She had tried to explain before that when she gets ideas she must write them down or they could be forever lost, but that didn't mean she could just ignore her best friend for weeks at a time. All she could do now was offer a slight explanation to forgetting their plans for today. "Nothing is more important than our friendship, but a reason as to why I forgot our plans today was that... I met someone." She spoke, hoping it was enough to console her friend.

"You met someone?-" He asked. Making (y/n) gulp at the curious but excited tone she recognized in his voice.

"Yes.." She answered carefully.

"Tell me all about him!! I just knew that you would get a boyfriend soon! It's only a matter of time before you get married-" Luke rambled excitedly before being cut off.

"Its not like that!" (Y/n) quickly objected, slightly embarrassed.

"I can come to your place right now! I still have some free time!" He said.

"Wait! Its getting late. I have to go to bed because there's something I have to do tomorrow.." (Y/N) said as she heard shuffling over the phone, meaning that he was already getting ready to come over.

The shuffling stopped as Luke said, "Oh, I see. You're going to hang out with your new boyfriend instead of me.."

A slight blush came over (y/n)'s cheeks at that. She could only wish Tom Hiddleston was her boyfriend, though being his friend was more than enough.

"No, its nothing like that." She answered Lukas "I'm just going to the theatre event where Tom Hiddleston will be performing."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad you will get to meet your idol." He said.

"Thank you." (Y/N) responded.

"You're welcome.. Well, I'm free again tomorrow, do you think we could meet up after that performance." He asked her.

"Yes, of course." She said, wanting to make it up to her best friend.

"Sounds good. I guess ill let you get some rest now." He said.

"Okay, Goodnight, Luke. Talk to you soon." (Y/n) said.

"Night, (Y/N)." He said, then hanging up.

(Y/N) sighed a bit, but now needing to check to see if Tom messaged her back.

He had texted her back and it was nearly 2 hours ago. Her eyes widened slightly at how late her reply was going to be. She opened the message and read it.

   'Wonderful. Maybe if you are free afterwards, we can talk again and maybe grab a bite to eat.'

(Y/N) gasped at the message. She would absolutely love to go to dinner with Tom Hiddleston. Her dreams would be coming true yet again, so she definitely could not say no. But she had just promised to meet up with Lukas tomorrow, she could not stand him up again. What would she possibly do?

She sighed and replied to Tom's message.

   'Of course! I would love to! Ill see you tomorrow, then.'

She sighed after she hit send. She would deal with everything tomorrow. She layed in her bed and quickly fell asleep, exhausted from the days events.