Part one. "Since you left"

I looked into his eyes and cried. He didn't feel sorry for what he did. He was a dark void bone house with no soul and emotions. Knew also as my father. I wanted to screem. To hit something till my heand is broken. But I was alredy broken by myself inside. "You killed her!" I stared to screem on him. "You killed my mother! The love of your life! The woman who did everything for you! Why aren't you even crying?! Why aren't you showing any emotions?! And why the bloody hell anren't you doing anything?!" I started to hit him but he was too srtong. He put me on the grond, but I simply got up and runed into the house.
  I locked into the bathroom and cried while lying on the floor. I understood that mommy did a bad thing, but that definitely wasn't bad enaugh to kill...
  After an hour or two I got up, washed my fack and packed my things. I couldn't live live this anymore. I needed to got away. So I called my boyfriend Tomy: "Hey Tomy, can you, can you just meet me at cafeteria in the street next to library? Fine just... be there okey?" I run down the staris and grabed my motocicle keys. I was almost at the door when my father grabed my hand. "Where do you think you are going young lady?" He was angry, but so was I. "Away! Away from you! You little bastard!" He grabed my other hand and put me in the sofa. "We need to talk, Elizabeth." "Fine. Talk. But about what? How you killed mommy? Or how you tried to kill me last weekend?" I wasn't in the right mokd to talk. "No my dear Elizabeth. About how my legacy will continue in your life." And this was the thing I had heard touasend times ago. I got up and just started to go. He grabed my hand again, but stronger this time. I felt that it's bleeding. "Let me go!" I cried and was angry as hell at the same time. "Let me go!" I screemed. At the nexe time something really strange happened. My other hand was on electricity and I didn't eaven touch my faher when he was in the next corner of the room. I was schooked. The legacy he was talking about. That every firstborn in his family is gifted with superpowers. Now turns out it's real. The electricity light was stil kn my hand, I saw it turing red in a few minutes and my other hand which was bleeding magicaly healed. From one side I didn't want to belive it, but from the other side I started to feel powerful and usefull. Only the I relized my father wasn't there anymore. He was holding his phone and looking into my eyes. I didn't say anything. I just turned around and tried to go away but then 3 man in black costumes came in. One shooted me with something but it didn't hurt. "Take her." I heard my faher giving them instructions for what to do. I wanted to fight back. I tried to, but when they all got me I just couldn't. And they thing the shooted me with. I guess it made me fall asleep...