0.4

"The problem with love these days is that society has taught the human race to stare at people with their eyes rather than their souls."

+

[ Contains mature content please do not read if uncomfortable, :) ]

Calum and Katie arrived at a motel shortly after the incident in the car. They were lying down in the double bed, holding hands with his head lying on her stomach.

"We need to finish talking," she spoke quietly. "I know." He mumbled sitting up looking at her, "Want to wear my shirt? Aren't you uncomfortable in that?"

"Yeah, help me get dressed?" She smiled softly.

He helped her on her feet and slowly, he moved her hair to her left side and undid the knot on the back of her hospital dress. Her breath hitched in her throat when he kissed down the back of her neck. His arms going around her waist, pulling her bare back against his warm chest. He nipped at her neck, and sucked slowly marking her.

"Oh," She moaned, her head falling back onto his shoulder. His hands groping her breasts pinching her n.ipples. "Calum," Her hand moved into his hair and she tugged at it.

He pulled away slightly to look at her, flustered and breathing heavily. He quickly stripped out of his clothes and leaned close to her ear and murmured, "Do you want me to make love to you now?" His breath sent shivers to the back of her spine. His member brushing against her, when they laid down on the bed.

"Oh, yes." She moaned

He positioned his p.enis against her opening, teasing her with the head of his c.ock. "Please Calum, I need you, I-I make love to me." She stuttered, wishing he would do it.

He continued to stroke her and she oozed with need. Dripping in readiness.

"Anything for you, princess." He leaned down and kissed her collarbones and sucked slowly, she moaned.

He slowly drove forward and she gasped as his thick shaft filled her completely. Without even giving her time to breathe, he thrust again. His fingers found her c.lit and he stroked it, and kept on while he drew back and drove forward again. Then again. Pleasure rose in her, building and building with each deep thrust. She squeezed her intimate muscles around him, making him groan with pleasure. "Fuck,"

He flicked her c.lit while driving deep, "Ah shit." She moaned. Blazing hot pleasure erupted inside her and she wailed. As he kept pounding into her - his hard body bouncing against her, then away with each one-the pleasure intensified, until she exploded in total bliss, her wails turning to screams.

He groaned. "Fuck, I'm coming." He jerked against her, then heat blasted her insides as he came inside her. They both collapsed against the bed, gasping for air. She had never been so loud in her life.

Calum's lips played along the back of her neck, sending quivers of awareness through her. "You're so beautiful baby," He stroked her stomach slowly. She turned around and faced him.

She brought her hand up to his face and stroked his cheek, "I missed you so much, Katie." She blushed and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "I missed you, I never thought you cared the way you actually did. I'm not used to people actually caring, and when you told me those things I was scared Calum, I'm so sorry I ran away I didn't mean to hurt you the way I did." She spoke quietly, the tears leaking out of her eyes.

"Hey, hey," He spoke softly, wiping her tears away with the pad of his thumbs. "Shh, I'll be okay and so will you I promise we can do this. I love you so much okay? Even if you don't right now maybe in the fu-"

"No!" She shouted, "Calum, I-I love you."

His eyes grew wide, but quickly spoke, "Say it again please."

"I love you, Calum Thomas Hood. I love you so much."

"I love you, baby so much more than you could ever imagine."

They ended the night cuddling and talking about what she had missed through out the two months she was in a coma.

Maybe they really could save each other in the end.

+

A/N ;

They are adorable, like where can i get a Calum?

I don't know how many chapters I plan on for this, but I already know how it's ending so I just need to figure out in between :)

xx

-leana