The save

Deku was walking to Hero Academia. But Deku wasn't paying attention to were he was walking so he bumped into Bakugo. When they bumped into each other Deku said, "I'm-m sorry!" Then Bakugo said, "Ugh-- You little twerp I'm gonna beat you up until your black and blue!" Deku tried to run away but Bakugo grabbed him and threw him to the ground. Deku was in pain and was scared , but before Bakugo could punch him Todoroki grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Then Todoroki said, "Leave him alone Bakugo." Bakugo was angry and he said, "Ugh you ass whole why would you stand up for a freak like him! I mean look at him he is weak he doesn't even fight back, so get out of my way!" Todoroki said, "Stop talking about yourself moron." Bakugo said, "You bitch." Bakugo tried to punched him but Todoroki froze his arms and legs and said, "You keep on for getting that I have the ice and fire quirk." Bakugo say with anger, "Ughhhhh ill get you next time Deku and Todoroki!" Todoroki un freezes him and Bakugo walks of angrily Todoroki helps Deku up and Deku says, "Thanks Todoroki..." Todoroki says, "Be carful next time." As Todoroki walks away he says, "Bye cutie~~~~~" Once Todoroki says it Deku blushes a bright, bright red and thinks to himself, "HE CALLED ME CUTIE!" Deku then realizes that he is almost late for class so Deku then runs without stopping all the way to school gate and realizes he ran so fast that there is 3 minutes till class starts in his mind he says, "Thank goodness I am here on time I should be going to class and be early." Deku goes to class and 3 minutes later the bell rings and everyone was then in the class.