Chapter One

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up hearing my phone ring as soon as I opened my eyes the sun was shining through my window, I covered my eyes right away cursing under my breath knowing it was either Mason or Mia that opened it. I got up and went straight to my bathroom, after my quick shower I wore my towel and went to lock my bedroom door and started getting ready for my day. After getting ready I glanced at the mirror to make sure everything looked at least decent. I noticed my phone light up on my nightstand signaling a text notification, I went to check it out to see bunch of texts from our group, Lexi wants to meet in the mall and Ray wants to meet in our spot in the park nearby and they were arguing, what a perfect time to argue at 9 in the morning I thought.

I went downstairs to see my dad more like step-dad the couch reading some kind important article on his phone "well good morning to you too sleepy head, you didn't wake up at 7 like we agreed yesterday" me and my step-dad wanted to go jog as a 'father-daughter' time "good morning guys, sorry Bill I didn't know you were serious about it" I glanced at my twin siblings Mia and Mason "So which one of you came and opened my curtains" they glanced at each other and giggled " HE DID IT" "SHE DID IT" I shook my head and looked at mum "I'm guessing you sent them?" mum handed me the plate and the box of cereal "Yes I did, is there a problem sweetie? And what did I say about calling Bill dad?" she whispered the last part rolled my eyes while giving her my back sitting on the chair "not at all, I just thought.. Never mind".

After I ate my breakfast walking to the park close by, I dialed on Lexi's number "Hey Lily, what's up!" "Hey Lex, so where did you guys decide to go Mall or the park?" kicking some small stones while walking "oh yeah, we will go to the mall I thought we may need to buy something before we all leave for college in a week plus hang out as well" I nodded changing my way to town " well I'm walking to the coffee shop nearby why don't you pick up Ray and then come and get me? Also do you want anything. I think I'll head to Starbucks" "Yeah that sounds like a good idea bring us the usual, See ya soon".

Ok maybe it's time to introduce myself my name is Elizabeth, or you can call me lily I'm 18 years old I'm starting my first year in college next week and moving from my home to California. I'm also trying my best to spend time with my family and friends. My oldest brother Connor is 22 working in New Jersey I barely see him, He's The only part and dad figure I have left from my dad Christopher Olander. My mom was cheating on dad with Bill so I think you could imagine the mess that happened, mum got custody on Connor And I that was 5 years ago so I was 13 when all of this happened, then she remarried when I was 14 and brought Mia and Mason Olander- Lewis. Dad moved to Chico California so I'm hoping he would let me visit. Ray and Lexi are my best friend since 8th grade we did everything together, we laughed, studied, cried and suffered together HELL we've seen each other naked that's how close we are. Ray Has a boyfriend called Evan and Lexi is currently dating a guy named Aaron, but not me I tried to date but I haven't really found the one.

After I got into Starbucks and ordered I waited until I got the drinks luckily I heard Lexi's weird ass honk making me realize that  Lexi arrived with Ray in the passenger seat, Got in the back seat "Hey guys! Here is your drink Lexi Matcha green tea, and Ray Iced tea, and mine is cold brew" they all thanked me and Lexi started driving to the mall. After 10 minutes we arrived, Lexi drove to the parking lot and we got out of the car walking in the mall with our drinks. We shopped more than I expected we would, our last shop was Pink VS and Victoria secrets. They didn't buy as much but it's me who almost bought the whole store if they didn't stop me.

*5 DAYS LATER*

It's time to double check I packed everything that I needed because tonight is my flight. I got up from bed at 6:15am hardly wanting to have time later at night to actually say goodbye to my friends, after making sure of everything I took my bags downstairs neither Bill or mom woke up so I went to make my own breakfast.

After eating my breakfast, it was now 8:20am and saw mum coming downstairs with Bill's T-shirt on that got to her mid thigh "Okay mom I don't really have to know that you and bill fucked last night" shaking my head and taking my plate putting it in the sink, mom gasped "That is NOT a way to talk to your mother Elizabeth Olander and who's going to wash that plate for you?!" I huffed and took the plate and washed everything I used, "All I'm saying is that it's not suitable look for the twins to see you like this they are too young to have their childhood ruined" mom looked at me in disbelief "Are you saying that I ruined your childhood?!" it's actually a great time to have a fight with mom especially that I'm leaving tonight "don't let me remind you mother" walking to counter and snatching my phone heading to my room until I passed Connor's room, I stopped at his door and got in sitting on his bed looking at his PC.

*Flashback* 13 years old me was playing games at PC in Connor's room, my brother was next to me watching me play "Conner! Lily! Come here NOW" I flinched hearing my mother shout glancing at Connor and he held my hand walking downstairs. Mom was drunk and beside her was Bill also drunk, they were almost eating each other's faces and Connor instantly covered my eyes and cleared his throat trying to sound as polite as possible but failed "You Called for us mother?" mom broke off the kiss sounding breathless "Make yourselves lunch I'm quite busy" Connor raised his eyebrows "Give us money we are going out".

As soon as he spoke the front door opened "What the hell is happening here?" Dad came early from work and saw what we saw earlier "Angelina are fucking serious?? Kids get in the car" I glanced at dad "But dad wait-" he looked at me and I've never seen this look before "Get in the car Lily", with that all I could hear was my parents arguing "You don't understand how damage you're causing, couldn't wait until the kids sleep!" Connor tried to stop dad from beating the fragile man compared to dad but Connor got punched instead and he and held my hand pulling me into the car with bleeding nose, that's the day dad found out about mom cheating on him.

END OF FLASHBACK

We spent the whole day at Lexi's house watching Netflix and eating lunch together until It was time to say goodbye.
*Taking few photos without Lexi or Ray noticing*

"Guys I have to go now" my eyes were full of tears " Ray beats me crying first "Oh my god we have to facetime every weekend all of us guys!" I nodded hugging them all in a group hug

I went back home at 6:45pm and my flight is at 9:15pm I won't be late for my flight right?

—————————————————————
Well hey there!
You can call me Bella
So yes I started a story couple of years ago and I don't know why I started it. And I decided to give writing another chance maybe it'll be better *I hope*.

I hope you enjoy it!!

WARNING
Mature language
Violence