Chapter 5

It is been a year since Soojung banned Namjoon on going to their dorm!

Yes, banned. He don't know how Soojung even do it to him. And apparently, he is currently outside the Lovelyz's dorm, waiting for them or should I say her to go out.

While waiting, his phone suddenly ring. It is Seokjin.

"Where are you?" Seokjin asked in the other line.

They will be preparing for the surprise for Kei and Jimin to reconcile. And he is tasked to fetch the girls.

"At there dorm." He simply reply.

"I want you to return right now in our dance studio. They're here already."

"What? How's that happened?" He's been waiting for like an hours already.

"Where exactly are you right now, Namjoon?"

And he says the address. "That's their old dorm. They move on a new dorm already a year ago."

So, he ended the call. With heavy heart, he head his way back to dance studio. Soojung banned him because they move already! That is the reason why he never seen any shadow of her or the girls in that place anymore.

****

Right after the surprise, Kei and Jimin finally reconciled! Kei just misunderstood something. The notebook which contains the photos of MyungEun was belong to Seokjin. And Jimin, on the other side thought that Kei found out his secret notebook. Which contains of Kei's photos, and made her mad.

"So, the left who were single is Soojung-noona and Namjoon-hyung." Jungkook commented.

"Well, let's not forget Taehyung and Sujeong!" Jimin said.

And he receive death glares from the girls. Well, Sujeong admitted already to the girls that her memories were back. But they will just keep it in a secret because Sujeong don't want to let what happened in the past.

"Sujeong and Mingyu though. They're sharing the same feelings." Yein butts in.

Taehyung feels down on what he heard. "We thought it was Tzuyu."

"JYP banned dating."

"Every company does. Even Big Hit and Woollim."

"It is just for a show. Can't you see? We're dating each other." Mijoo said, as she rest her head on Hoseok's shoulders. "And all we have to do is to keep it secret."

"I'm not dating anyone." Soojung said. "So, I don't need to hide some secrets."

"But noona, we will be dating soon." As Namjoon place his arms around her shoulders.

She don't know but for the first time ever she feels weird.

Namjoon on the other side don't know where he gets his confidence. He's sure he'll be dead later. Knowing Soojung. She hates love and confession. She rather fell.in love with her career.

"What do you mean 'we'?"

So, the others starts moving and went outside to let the two have a solo moment.

"It is your time, hyung!" Jimin said.

With that, they left the alone in the dance studio.

He holds Soojung at her shoulders to face him.

"I really like you, noona." Namjoon confess wholeheartedly. Soojung can feel the sincerity in his voice.

But she knows it won't work out. BTS is now known internationally. She's damn afraid of getting hate. Just like Jiae and Suga. When their relationship was expose!

"But Namjoon, are you even thinking of the outcome?"

"Yes, Noona. I think of that already. And I am willing to receive the hate and bashed with you."

"You think they will accept us?"

Just like again in Jiae and Suga. Some army's didn't accept their relationship. Still keep praying that sooner or later, they'll broke up. Thankfully, they have many loyal Lovelinus. Though, some of their fans leave the fandom bacause of it.

"They will accept us. If they don't, should we really care about the fans point of view? Like I mean, they really hate idols dating to someone unless that certain idol is they ship it together. They'd be happy. And besides, they can't stop us on loving each other, Noona. We were just like them. We still fall in love."

Soojung nods as an agreement. "Yeah."

"Then, are we dating now?"

Soojung smiles. Showing her dimples. "Court me first. You have to wait until I say yes. Alright?"

Namjoon pouts.

"Are you surrendering now?"

"Oh. No. Noona. I am planning some ways how to get your yes."

Maybe it is not bad to try.

Soojung was surprise when Namjoon grab her and kissed her forehead.

Her face is damn red because she is blushing real hard. And that was the scenario the Lovelyz and Bangtan saw.

^^^