Chapter 8

Soojung went to NIT Cafe just to relex herself with some coffee. Along with her is Sujeong, Mijoo and Jisoo.

"I missed him already." Mijoo slump herself at the metal chair with a grumpy face. She look at her phone. No text from Hoseok.

"Tsssss. Missing him already? You just had a video call with him last night." Sujeong said.

"But it is different if you were talking in person!"

Just two months ago, a sasaeng fan almost caught Soojung and Namjoon at Gwangju. Their phone was confiscate for two months. And just brought back to them on the other day. Althougb their phone was back, they are still not allowed to meet up.

"Atleast we can communicate with them." Soojung added.

A smile form in her lips after receiving a message from him. Kim Namjoon.

* where are you? * - Kim Namjoon.

She hurriedly type her response.

"Hmmm. Someone's not listening here." Jisoo said and that made her back to her friends.

"What?"

"We ask you if what are you going to give to Namjoon-sunbae this coming Valentines Day?"

Damn! She forgot that Valentines Day is approaching.

"I already had one." She just said. Though deep inside she's thinking on what to give to him. Is it really appropriate to give him a gift? They are still on the courting stage.

"I'll just give Hoseok my virginity for this Valentines." Out of the blue, Mijoo said and she recieve a hit from the others.

"The hell, Mijoo! Tune down your voice! Someone might hear you." Sujeong said.

"Should you give it to your husband?" Soojung added. "It must be appropriate if you do that thing if you're married."

"On the very first night on your wedding." Jisoo said.

"He proposed to me already last Christmas." And showed to them her engagement ring. "We will have a private wedding. Like what the maknaes did."

**

Valentines Day is coming. So, Soojung prepare her gift for Namjoon. While the others, had their own time celebrating Valentines Day with their own partners.

The maknaes will have their date on a private yacht. Hoseok will properly propose to Mijoo with the attendance of their respective family. As much BangLyz wants to attend but each of them had a schedule already. Jimin and Jiyeon will have a romantic dinner in an exclusive restaurant. Myungeun and Seokjin, too. Whereas to Taehyung, he will date Yoontan. And Sujeong will celebrate her Valentines with parents. Yoongi and Jiae will have a date publicly.

Soojung and Namjoon will have their private date on Lovelyz dorm.

"Happy Valentines day, Soojung!" As Namjoon handed her a white paper bag. "My gift."

"Happy Valentines Day, too." As Soojung gave her gift to him.

Soojung prepare a simple lunch for the both of them. While eating, they talk about many things. Such as their hectic schedules, world tours, concerts, and etc.

"I am so happy that I got a chance to see you after a long period of time." Namjoon said. Currently, the two are sitting on a sofa. Soojung was leaning in his chest.

"Me too."

"It was like a torture!" Namjoon said. Remembering how he tried to sneak his phone but got caught by their manager. He tried to go on Lovelyz's dorm but was caught by their manager, again. "I hope that we can really date in public, Noona."

"But dating privately is such a thrill." Soojung reply.

"W-what?" Namjoon tried to pricess what was Soojung just said.

"What?" Soojung asked back. "Aren't we dating already?"

Namjoon was overwhelm on what the girl just said. "I-i thought I was . . . . I was still . . .  You know . . . ."

Namjoon wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt a warm kiss on his cheeks.

"From now on, we are officially in a relationship."

Namjoon hugs her tightly. "The best gift I've receive this Valentines Day!"

Well, Soojung's gift is a necklace with a heart pendant with their names engrave in the center of the heart. Whereas, Namjoon's gift is a couple ring with their names engrave in the ring.

***

FLASH REPORT:

BTS Leader RM was seen at Lovelyz's Dorm last February 14, 20**.

"What the hell is this, Kim Namjoon?" Their manager asked.

"I am so sorry."

"Did I told you not to get caught, right? Then, what is this? How about your career?"

"I'll take responsibility on my actions."

The CEO asked Namjoon was really doing at Lovelyz Dorm. And he told the truth. That he is dating the Lovelyz's leader Lee Soojung or known as Baby Soul.

"Deny the rumours, Namjoon."

^^^