Ecstasy

"Phoenix".

"Hmm?"

"Come here".

The change in his tone was enough to shake her from her daze. She looked up from the computer to see Anthony standing over her. His intense gaze leveling her with a look that demanded no questions. She responded easily, closing her laptop and kneeling in front of him. She wasn't sure how it happened, but something had flipped his switch and he wanted to play. From the predatory look in his eyes, he wanted to play rough.

"Undress for me, little miss". His tone was calm, even as his eyes wandered her eagerly. She pulled off her clothes easily enough, the cotton sleep shorts and tank top lying discarded on the floor. Normally he would have taken his time to tease and torture her until she was a sobbing, begging mess on the floor. Today he didn't seem all too concerned with the foreplay, pulling her from the floor and pushing her against the nearest wall with enough force to pull a soft gasp from her lips.

Hold me up against the wall

His grip on her thighs would no doubt leave bruises once this was all said and done. He had her wedged between his body and the wall, his mouth roaming along her neck and shoulders. His tongue traced the faded lines of the teeth imprints he'd left long before and a chill ran down her spine. She felt his blunt nails dig into her thighs just as his teeth closed over her shoulder. The bite, along with the trail of hickies he left along her neck, were a promise of what was to come.

Anthony slide a finger between her lips and she began sucking and licking at it with an eagerness what would have been punished, if not for the same hurried expression marking his features. She wasted no time in sliding to the floor once again, making quick work of the belt and fastening of his jeans. Nix stopped as soon as his cock popped free, he eyes meeting his, "Please". She watched his chest rise and fall with his rapid breaths and almost cried with joy when he uttered the simply "yes" as he grabbed a fistful of her hair.

Give it 'til I beg, give me some more

She swallowed him down with practiced ease, savoring the weight and taste of him on her tongue. He watched, tensing and groaning softly as she worked her mouth and tongue around him. She used every trick she knew to pull groan after groan from him, the sound of him driving her crazy. He tightened his grip in her hair and began to work his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper down her throat with each stroke. His pace quickened and she began to choke every time the thick shaft reached the back of her throat. She moved her hands to his thighs to better balance and he smacked them away.

"Hands behind your back and don't move them". He said as he pulled out of her mouth completely, admiring the tears and spit streaking down her face.

"Yes, Sir". She could feel it, his eyes on her, and she loved it. She crossed her arms behind her back, determined to keep them there.

The soreness in her jaw from sucking him off gave her a giddy feeling that made her smile, even though it hurt. He rubbed the head of his cock against her lips and she resisted the urge to stick her tongue out to taste it.

"I can't decide if I wanted to fuck those lovely lips again, or make you ride my cock until you beg me to come". Such a sexy voice shouldn't be allowed to say such vulgar things. She knew better than to say anything, he would only twist it to torment her. Luckily, he decided before it became an issue.

Anthony walked back to the couch, discarding his clothes before he sat down, and beckoned her over with a finger. "Come sit, love". She walked over and straddled him. Bracing her hands on his chest for leverage, she impaled herself on his cock. His grip on her waist tightened and she forgot how to breathe for a split second. There were no words for how good it felt to be so full.

She began moving, needing the friction like she needed air. He wrapped his lips around one nipple, then the other, loving the way they hardened from the attention. She was sensitive, crying out when he pinched them both between his fingers and snapped his hips up into her. "Don't stop, I want to feel you shutter around me when I let you come".

He pushed her back, moving her hands to his knees so he could play with her clit while she rod him. He placed the pad of this thumb against her clit, using just enough pressure to keep her on edge but not enough to push her over. With each roll of her hips she rubbed against his thumb and wanted to scream in frustration. It wasn't enough, she needed more, and he had no intention of giving it to her. She forced herself down on his cock, done with the teasing. She bounced on it, pulling him all the way out then taking him back in over and over until they were both panting from the exertion.

He was losing grip on his control, his nails digging into her skin so hard blood was beginning to well up around them.

Make me bleed, I like it rough

She knew he would punish her for it later, would find a way to make her suffer for taking control, but she was so close she didn't care. She rode him hard, desperate to reach the orgasm that awaited her at the end, her reward for such excellent effort. But he wouldn't have it, knocking her off balance he took her weight and used it to balance himself on the edge of the couch. She gasped, the sound leaving her throat on a half scream. The new position took him deeper insider of her, the pain suddenly overriding the pleasure she was chasing.

"Anthony, please!" She was desperate, the frustration sending tears streaming down her face.

He simply laughed. He got off on this. He was the only Dom she knew who enjoyed hearing his name more than his title. He knew his name has power, listened as it dripped from sex swollen lips with cried and pleas for mercy. He didn't care, he would do as he pleased.

He slammed into her willing body so hard she choked on a sob. One hand on her still bleeding thigh, the other tangled in her hair again, he fucked into her without mercy. Using her as he pleased until she screamed as she covered them both in the juices of her orgasm and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He would continue to slam into her until he too yelled as he came, the force of his orgasm causing them to both fall to the floor.

Like it rough, rough, rough.