Chapter-25

Bella's POV

"Felix the door's open, come in..."

" Why didn't you show up to school, also why won't you answer any of my calls or even reply to any of my texts ?" I could hear him struggle to hide the frustration in his voice. 

Kyle answers for me instead, very firmly " because I told her to her not to."

In an instant Felix ran straight ahead towards him and then gripped his Kyle's neck.

"Bella why is Mr. Douchebag here? Did he hurt you?"

Before I could even get a word in Kyle said," Why in the world would I want to hurt Bella ,of all the people? Get your filthy hands of me!"

"Guys cool down please" I slowly take Felix's hand off Kyle and pull him towards the other side of the room. Once I get him to a safe space away from Kyle, I cup his face with both my hands and look directly into his eyes. All I can see in his eyes is worry at the same time a sign of relief . He catches me by surprise when he holds my face and joins our foreheads together. I could feel Kyle's stare from behind piercing through my back of my head.

"Never do that to me again, okay? He says softly "I thought someone kidnapped you or even worse that you were lying somewhere hurt. I promise I'll never put my phone on silent again. Promise me that you will always answer my calls no matter who tells you not to." He shifted his eyes towards Kyle for a few seconds and then back at me. Again I was about to say something when he hugged me protectively. I hugged him back. I feel bad, for having him worry about me like that.

"Now if you two are done hugging and confessing your love for each other can we move on." he said that while giving Felix the look like I'm going to kill you if you don't get your hands off her. I kind of like the way he gets jealous, its mischievous of me I know.

We all move towards the couch. Kyle on my right and Felix on my left.

"Bella tell us what happened last night from the beginning."

"okay" Trying to remember all the details of last night. Then I relate the whole verbal encounter I had last night including the part when the mysterious person called me sweet peachy and told me to sleep tight. The more I hear myself say sweet peachy out loud, the more it sounds familiar. I did know a person a long time ago who used to call me that but the person  for some reason in mind is coming up blank.

Kyle gets up all of a sudden and tells Felix to follow him. Now that for starters is the most weirdest thing I have witness from the whole time I have known them, not being that long but still.

I'm just sitting there all alone, feeling a little excluded. After 10 minutes they both return and they look like they mean business.

"Bella, Kyle and I have come to a conclusion that from now on whenever you wish to go out after school either one of us will be there. I will pick you up in the mornings for school and drop you back home. Kyle will take you to the mall or wherever you need to go otherwise, Deal ?"

"First of all, I don't know why you two are making such a big deal about such a small thing. Plus I'm pretty sure no one will kidnap me on my way to school" I say this while looking at Kyle because he did kind of kidnapped me by taking to the park from school, but I guess if the person went willingly it's not called kidnap right..? I guess now is not the time to ask.

"Bella it's not a small thing. So Kyle and I have come up with this plan, now its your choice whether or not you want to go with the plan or not. We are still going to go through with it" Felix said. I looked at Kyle, to see if he would interject but he remained silent.

"So basically I have no choice in the matter. Whatever I say y'all will still accompany wherever I go. Right?"

" Yes " Kyle confirmed.

"And what if I sneak away from you two when y'all least expect it, then what will y'all do?"

"Oh simple, I knew you would try something like that. So in the event of you trying something silly like that, I will just move in with you." Felix smirked.

"Me too." the blue-eyed boy quickly added. Felix's smirk slowly dying.

"Actually thinking about it now it would be better if Kyle and I live with you."

"What! No way in hell is that happening... Also my parents would certainly not allow it."

Felix eyes lit up." Well there's no harm in asking is there and I'm pretty sure Bella that your parents already like me. Only problem is will they allow Kyle to stay since he hasn't even met them yet. I guess now, I'll be the only one staying with you. Sorry Kyle I tried." he said while putting on his fake sad face.

Kyle raised one eyebrow at Felix. "You are not staying here, if I'm not staying. Got it."

"Why, You worried that Bella won't be able to resist all of this" running his hands over his chest down to his torso. I tried containing my laugh but couldn't help it.

"You know Kyle, that is Bella's nervous laugh. I think she's already imagining me on the bed shirtless.." before he could carry on further Kyle punched him in the nose. Then stormed out the door.

"Do you just like getting beaten up like all the time?" I didn't wait for him to give me an answer and went the kitchen to get some ice and a cloth. Lay the cloth flat on the living room table and put all the ice on it. Bunched the cloth and brought it up to his face.

"Let me" he said trying to take it from my hand but I just pushed it away.

Slowly dabbing the cloth filled ice on his nose. "I wish Kyle were here to see this. He would see how much you care for me, he would get so jealous."

"Why would you want to make him jealous?... I get that it's fun for you but the way you tease him always feels like well not really teasing."

"Well Bella most of the times it's just for fun. While others, is for the times he made me jealous..."

"Ohh Felix I didn't know you liked Kyle in that way." in a serious sarcastic tone.

"Sometimes I think you are just are plain stupid. Kyle stole my girlfriend Jane from me after the split. He used to purposely bring her to the places I would go to and make out with her in front of me. Everytime I would get super jealous because I couldn't do anything and I'm not the type to engage into physical violence ,if not necessary. Although there is only one exception."

"What exception?"

"You"

"Aww, you are so sweet, maybe it would be a good idea for you to stay with me and be my personal bodyguard."

"Bella don't say such things out loud. Someone might just hear it and tell people. Cause in my dictionary personal bodyguard is a person who would have to hug the other person at all times during day and night in order to protect their body from other people, and that would also include Kyle.

"Ohh then I think you should use another dictionary from now" I said whole raising my eyebrow mischievously.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Okay.... guys... I know it's been too long but I'm back, hopefully every week I'll update this book.

So if you liked this chapter and want more updates please leave a vote.

Comment what you feel is going to happen next...

Until next time....

Lots of love me