~Prologue~

« Y/N POV: » 

You were sleeping peacefully until someone called you.

"Who the fuck is calling me this late." You angrilly said while looking at the clock at the side of your bed.

"HELLO!?" You angrilly said to the person who called you.
"Hello, Boss we have a problem!" He said abit panicking and scared at the same time, who appered to be your men/employe.
"What is it?" You said a bit still angry.
"Someone break into our Headquarters and said that He wants to meet you." Your men said.
"Wait for me and don't let anyone of them go in further." You said as you stand up and sighed angrily.

  ~Time skip to Headquarters ~

You finally got in the headquarters. You parked and get out from your Black Lamborghini.                      

You got from the entrance and you see some of your mens knocked out

You got from the entrance and you see some of your mens knocked out. You sighed angrily again just by thinking that it's a waste of money that you paid for nothing as this people don't even know how to fight.

     « ? POV: »

"Bro are you sure you want to do this I mean  were intruding the Headquarters of The Most Powerful Mafia in South Korea." One of his friends/member says.
"Are you telling me your scared of a girl?, and besides I just want to meet her, after all no one can resist me right?" (?) Says Smirking.
"Well if you say so, but but don't be so reasure I heard alot of rumour about her that she never fall inlove so goodluck with that." His friend/member said sighing.

      « Y/N POV: »

As I enter our headquarters I saw a group of boys maybe a a group of gangster. I pull my gun out and pull the trigger and fire on top of me getting their attention. As they hear it they all look in my way.

"What do you all want!?" I said angrily and aiming my gun towards them.

When they all saw me they were very surprise there jaw dropped and there eyes widened.

And soon I remember who they are. They were non other than BTS our School Kingkas.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi guyss this is my first ever book,, I'm sorry if there are some mistakes but I'll try my best to make better in the next chapters~ Don't forget to vote if you like it and feel free to comment bai bai Iluvy'all💜🦋