01 Her Past~

Hi I'm Byun Y/N. 16 years old and well hiw can I say this my family is not that normal because they are all Mafia well except for me. It's just that I don't like killing people expecially the innocent ones. But someday I will be too especially when my father is the most Powerful Mafia in South Korea. But here am I trying to escape well let me tell you I have a Boyfriend his Jackson Wang and his my everything.

~Flashback~

I was a transfer and Im a Grade 8 student 14 years old to be exact. I'm a shy type of girl but funny when Im comfortable with you, but I have lots of secrets.

~Time skip after you got your schedule~

I was walking trying to find my classroom but as a transferI don't know where tge hell I am. I was gonna look in front of me when but someone bump to me it was a good looking boy. I fell on my butt and he look at me and had a scary glarebut I was used to it but then his gazed turn softened and led out his hands for me to get up but instead I didn't and get up on my own.

"I'm sorry" Is said in a low tone.
"it's ok it was my fault too" the boy said.
"I'm Jackson by the way Jackson Wang" the boy said with a gaze I can't explain.
"I'm Kim Y/n, I'm a transferee" I said low and my head down.
"Oh thats why I didn't know you, do you know where your class is?" Jackson asked.
"Uhm actually I'm lost" I said a bit embarrassed.
"Can I see your schedule?" He asked with a questioning look.
"oh yea here you go" I said a bit unsure but happy at the same time atleast I won't be lost hopefully.
"Oh we all have the same classes, Isn't it a destiny" He said winking and smirking at the same time.
"No it's just a coincidence" You said blushing.
"Cute, well ok if you say so" He said while laughing.

Jackson POV:

AS i was entering our school I saw my Girlfriend well actually more like a chick I'm just using her, well afterall I'm a playboy in this school, im just so handsome that girls will fight for me. I was going to my locker where my "girlfriend" is as I was going to her she notice me and quickly slapped me before I can even kiss her I gasped and touch my now stinging cheek.

"What the hell is that for" I asked shocked and angry at the same time.
"What the hell was that for?, well that was for cheating on me!" Wendy shouted.
"No I didn't, what are you talking about?" I said.
"Playing innocent huh, you were with Seulgi at the club making out!" She said tearing up.
"We're done, let's breakup!" She shouted while crying then she ran.

Well I'm used to it, but that slap was hard. I was walking and gonna message my friends but before I can a girl bump on me and fell. I was gonna shout at her but damn she looks fine, wonder what's under that baggy clothes, so instead I had an idea I'll use her Im sure she's a trasfer cause I never seen her before. Then I act nice towards her. First impression is important in case like this. Well gonna be a long day being a nice innocent guy when you're really not. I'll meke her fall for me, use her then left her easy.

-------------------------------------------------------
OMG! Sorry for the very late late update😭,, I really am hesitant to continue this story (especially bcuz this was made when I was really young) but a few of you liked it and it did give me motivation to continue it...So I hope u like it,, I'll try to update soon because online class suc ks🙄 Thank you for liking my book!!! Stay safe~,,BORAHAE~💜