list

A/N: Play the song if you want hehe! ^_^

"T-Taehyung ..."

Y/N was crying now ... she saw that the one he loves, laying at the bed while looking at the ceiling

"Thirdy?" Y/N ask shockingly. The guy named Thirdy stand up and smiled bitterly, you can see that he's shock.

"H-Hey ... how did you found out here?" he ask shock too.

"I remember e-everything ..." Y/N said and cyring.

Thirdy smiled at her bitterly. "Good then." he answered.

"Taehyung .." Y/N went on him and hold his hands.

"Hey." he weakly said.

"I remember now." Y/N said while crying.

"G-Good then. I'm happy now." he smiled bitterly while caressing her face.

"I can rest now Y/N ..." Taehyung said and smile bitterly.

"Hey ... What do you mean??"

"Thank you and ... goodbye." he said and just close his eyes.

No ... no! This can't be ... T-This really can't be ...

"Hey Taehyung." Y/N said while shaking his body.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" Y/N scream and cry and cry.

"Thirdy!" Y/N shout and went on him. "What's going on? He's not dead, right?" Y/N said still crying.

"He's sick. 2 years enduring his sick."Thirdy said.

It's too late now ... I'm too late ...

"He endures it because he said before he dies, he wants to see you." Thirdy added and gave her an envelope.

"What is that?" Y/N asked.

"He said I give it to you once he dies."Y/N take it and look inside of it.

"There's an SD card that have video, and his letter. He said that you should check the letter and video on your home instead." Thirdy explained.

"T-Thank you Thirdy for taking care of him. Although I'm not with him for the past 2 years." Y/N said.

"It's okay. Besides, his my college friend after all and that's when I met Annyza." Thirdy said.

"I go ahead." Y/N excuse herself and went back to her house.

While walking ... Y/N suddenly remember when they are always hang out, enjoying every single day when they were together. But now ... he's gone. Y/N think that she can't do the things they always do ...

When she got home, Y/N quickly put the SD card to digital camera and watch it.

"Hi, Y/N! What's up? Maybe if you watching it now, I'm dead. *smile* So, I want to introduce myself, my name is Kim Taehyung and 23 years. Yeah, so we're high school friends. But you got involved in accident and got amnesia. Your parents told me to stay away from you because of your own sake. I did that even it hurts .. *smile again* In the past 2 years, I got sick. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. I think I got this to my father who died because of this sick. You know ..*chuckle* I like you since then, but I don't have the courage to tell you because I'm afraid that or friendship will ruined. And 2 years has passed, still enduring this pain, because I want to accomplish my mission. *pause* That before I die, I wanna see you again. *smile* I see you again, in the same place, amusement park, the same date and time. June  15, 8:29 pm. And ... I'm happy that I see you again, you still look beautiful as always. You know I really miss you so much. And when I see you, I thought to myself that 'Yes, I can die happily and peacefully.' *wink* So, before I finish this video, maybe it's time for me to say goodbye to all of you, especially for you, Y/N. I want to say that ... I already accomplish my mission and thank you.  Thank you for everything and being part of my life, and I love you so much, Y/N *smile* Goodbye ..."

Y/N just crying endlessly while holding the camera. Then she decide to take a look at the paper that wriiten 'My bucket list'

My Bucket List:

-Go to restaurant or mall alone: ✓
-To volunteer:  ✓
-Do one thing you afraid of(Look down while at our rooftop):  ✓
-Eat samgyeopsal 5 times in one day:  ✓
-Ride every rides in amusement park:  ✓
-Hike to the highest mountain(Hallasan Mountain):  ✓
-To got high score in karaoke:  ✓
-To got a hair color blue like Y/N favorite color:  ✓
-To see Y/N again before I die:  ✓

"He accomplish this ... I'm not going to forget you ... Taehyung."

"Loss of a loved one is the worst thing anyone can handle." 

So, early on, let's show to or loved ones how much they love them and how important they are in your life before it's too late! ;)

~THE END~

A/N:Abangan niyo po ang pang anim kong story na ang title ay 'The Vengeance'. Hanggang sa susunod! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

~shan_chieee:)

LIKE

&

COMMENT

THANK YOU