his

One night, a boy was on a park, playing around alone. Riding at the rides, eating snacks and just walked around.

Suddenly, he met a girl who being surrounded by 3 boys so he went to their direction.

"You can come with us." one boy said.

"No, I have to wait with my friend." girl said.

"No, your friend abandoned you." second boy said.

"Yeah, you will be enjoy if you join us." third boy said.

"Hey, she said she will wait for her friend. Stop bothering her." he said sternly.

"Ha, being superhero huh?" one boy said and push him.

"Wanna save her?" second boy kicked him through stomach.

"FWEET!" they heard a sound of whistle from afar and it was from the security guard of park. 

The boys run and left. The girl help him stand up.

'Well, he's handsome. He just wear a black jacket with good, plain white t-shirt and sneakers, yet he looks good on him.' she thought.

Am I checking on him?

"Thanks for saving me." girl said and smiled.

'Pretty.'  he thought. He smiled at her. "Welcome."

"My name is Y/N. How about you?" the girl named Y/N, asked and smiled.

He just smiled. "Taehyung." the guy named Taehyung offer his hands for shake hands and Y/N accepted it.

"OMG friend I'm sorry I got late! Are you okay?" girl said while crying.

"No, it's okay Annyza. Taehyung helped me in those guys who approach me a while ago."

"Taehyung right?" the girl named Annyza asked, Taehyung nodded. "Thanks for saving her." Annyza said.

"That's nothing." Taehyung said.

"I'm Annyza by the way. And you?" the girl named Annyza introduced herself.

"Taehyung." he said.

"Maybe we can be friends?" Y/N said while offering her hands and Taehyung accept it so they shake hands.

"Sure." Taehyung smiled.

'Handsome.' she thought and blushed on what she's thinking.

"Hey, your face is red? You okay?" he asked.

Gosh, I'm more blushing because of this.

"Ehem. Uhm, Taehyung, maybe we treat you?" Annyza said.

"But I need to go now." Taehyung said.

"Aww, already? Why if we have a chitchat first?" Annyza asked.

"Oh well, I have something important to do." Taehyung scratch his nape and smile.

"Oh sure, take care." Y/N said and kiss him on the cheeks.

'Okay, why did I do that?' Y/N thought and made her and Taehyung blushed.

"Ehem, take care Taehyung. Y/N and I were going somewhere. Bye!" Annyza said and pull Y/N away.

"Hey, wait!" Y/N retorted.

"What's that for huh?" Annyza teased while wiggling her both eyebrows.

"Huh? That kiss?" she said. "Uh-uh." 

"That's nothing. That was for thanking him." she said but Annyza just smiling at her.

"He's handsome right?" Y/N just blushed.

"Well yeah he's handsome but all of boys are just cheater." she said and roll her eyes.

"Hey, not all. We are getting married yet he never cheated on me." Annyza said.

"Well except him." she said and smile sarcastic.

"Yeah yeah you won. Just let's eat because I'm already hungry." she just laugh of her friend.

"Okay!"

MEANWHILE ...

"Check!" the boy said and smiled while looking at the paper.

Suddenly,his friend Jan Thirdy approach him.

"Hey, checking already?" Thirdy asked him.

"Yeah. It almost done. Only the few things then I already accomplished this." he smiled.

"Did you see her?" Thirdy asked.

"Yeah, and she's still beautiful." he smiled while thinking about her.

"When will you tell her the truth?"

"Maybe someday? You know I can trust you haha." he chuckled bitterly.

"Yeah I know that." Thirdy said.

"If I complete this, give this to her. And tell her to burn it." he said.

"Why should burn this?"

"After she reads it, it should be burn, it means I already do it." he answered.

"Give this along with my letter, okay? And there's a recorder in the table. Give it to her too." he said.

Thirdy just smiled bitterly and crying.

"I'm gonna miss you bro." Thirdy said, crying and hugged him

"Yah! Don't cry will you? Look at me, I'm not crying. Maybe she will not cry too even I'm gone." he smile bitterly.

"Don't say that!" Thirdy shout. He just smile of how sweet of his friend.

"Because I already accept my fate, you should too." he just prevent not to cry.

'I don't want to look pity in front of everyone.' he thought to himself.

"Hey don't say like that! You're not going to die!" Thirdy just crying.

"You know, thanks for everything." he said to Thirdy.

"I know and welcome." Thirdy said and wipe his tears away, 

"Okay. Go home now." he said while chuckling, Thirdy too. 

"Just wait okay? Do't go." Thirdy said and left.

"I hope I still can wait for her."

LIKE

&

COMMENT

THANK YOU!!!