1

"Do me a favor.. and make sure that bastard stays dead this time!"

Thoes very words echoed through my mind. My head. Everything was all but too dark to my mind in a endless loop. Was this mine? Was it even my body anymore?

There was snow everywhere, nowhere is definatly beyond the state of nowhere. To listen to my sister.. where did she go?

Each and every question leading to the next with no answers. No matter what I think of there was no sense to it no matter how hard I tried to think. The last thing I could remember was seeing Celine be dragged away in a wave of water.

"Where did you're time go, Damien?"

The voice alone was what finally sparked a reaction out of me. Upon a sea of treeless stumps my eyes trailed to see what there was to find the sorce of that voice.

"How long was I in that.. nightmare?"

Each tree was one day. And there was thousands of stumps. It would have taken forever to count. One to tens, to the hundreds. Was I in there for years? A purgatory endless. Where time was nothing but on my side. And now I'm lost in the middle of nowhere without time on my side this time.

"That is the question , isnt it?"

I snapped my head back to look the familiar face of a demon in the eye. The very one we ho wanted him to become what was now. A dead man walking. His posture politely struck the mood as a humble one. The dark look in his eye. It showed and bared true as I clenched my fist in a state of rage.

"Yo-" I couldn't finish. His finger raised up as if to stop me mid sentence and it worked as he straightened his smooth red suit.his back leaned against the broken down cabin with that same cane. A large gaping ax wound showing through his chest, yet acted like it wasn't even there.

"Appreciate the things I've done for you, Damien. At least just this once before you go off on me like before. You wouldn't want something bad to happen again would you?" He asked me in return as I clenched my fist. Straightening my posture once more as he smirked at me.

"You're not really here now, are you?" I asked him. Reaching out as if to poke his chest to check if my suspicions were at all correct. The chuckle he gave off made my arm trample with a slight ghastly uneasy chill. I could almost hear it become somewhat.. Demonic. Pulling my arm back in regret my eyes stayed pinned on his.

"So hesitant! Come now Damien. What do you take me for? An animal? No. Not physically anyway." The answer was valid, yet highly vauge in many ways for me to understand. It actually made my head ache trying to think of what he meant."I'll give you a hint. So you're tiny, iddy bitty brain can function correctly without exploding all over the place, alright?"

He was so condescending about everything. He was treating this more like a game than anything else and it annoyed me more than simply seeing him.

"I run day and night,
Make everything move,
I create, and destroy,
I make rivers,
but they never last forever
And choose what should go
And what shouldn't.
Where am I, Damien?"
The riddle alone sounded completely Conplex to my ears until the realization of what the riddle meant hit me like a brick.

"You- you're.." I was choked up for words. So as a secondary answer I pointed to my head. And as a result i got my answer in return. A dark laugh. Giving off the feeling a proud father would if their son won their first football game. But this was different from that. It was far more menacing when he clapped his hands together.

"There you go Champ! I swear if it weren't for the fact that I'm dead I'd give you a big cookie as a reward for growing a second brain cell!" It was degrading and disgusting. It all but made me raise a lip in disgust towards his comment about answering his so called 'riddle' correctly." That's right.. I'm in your pretty little head Damian." He pointed his small cane at my head as he spoke." I want you to play a game with me Damien. Remember when I said I wanted you to be the bad guy~?" His voice was so corruptibly cold.

"Get on with it damn you!" I couldn't help but yell at him. It was that hatred in my heart for a man I once considered a brother was now playing mind games with me like a cocky monster. His voice was almost mocking that of a sing song effect. And all I wanted was an answer.

He raised his hands. Giving me a fake surrender to my angered yell."Ok, ok Champ. No need to get your metaphorical panties all up in a bunch. It was a matter of speaking. You and me old friend. We're going to have so much 'fun' together." He threw his arms up. Spread out in a way as if to welcome someone into his home sort of way. As he took a step towards me, I returned a favor with a step back. Sweat drenching my forehead even though it was cold out. And yet what happened seemed as almost impossible. Snow was melting around Mark's feet. As if he were hotter than the snow he stood on. "Nothing is impossible when I'm on the wheel, Damian."

"W-what do you mean?" It was shaken by a clouded fear. His eyes were locked on mine with a ominous dark red glow to them as I continued to back away from him until my legs hit the root of an old tree stump. Toppling back as my back uneasily hit the ground with a loud thud.

"You'll see, Damien. Eventually. Now do me a favor..

n̸̡̦̠̖̫͚̋̐̍ͅò̸̲͐̈́͗͝ͅʎ̶̠̹̩̗̃̆̚͠ ̵̛̛̜̝̔͑͌̊͛͛͘ļ̴̯̯̺͙̜̼͆̀͌̀̐̇̀̄̋l̶̙̂͐̔̈́͋͂̀̔̃͝ı̸͖̜̳̱̣͔̖̼͇̄̅͌̆̐̈́̉͘͜ʍ̵̡̩͓̭͍̕ ̴̛͓̦̙͚͔͚̗͙̽͊̂̕͝͝ͅʎ̸̰͙̞̲͔̙̬͇̟̆̑́̐͆͋̓̽́l̸̯͇̹̤̰͈̏̏̏̇ḍ̷͔̣̗̭̯̳̄̈́͛͛̔̿͌̐͐̚͜ǝ̷̣͓̣̣̺̭̰͂̿́ͅǝ̶̫͇̞̺͚͓̘̃̌̈́̋̇̇͗͑͝p̴̨̡̛̰̬̳̼̲̈́̇̅͐́̇͂͜͝ ̴̢͉̀̏̏͑́d̵̥̠̓̄̔̿̅͠͝ǝ̷̰̦̺͙̣̻͈͔͖̑̓͐̋͑̿̕͘͝͝ǝ̷̮̖͔̙͐̔̇͒̓͂̏̄̏l̵̡̪̝̙̲̰͆͌̀͋́̅̕͝ͅS̸̛̺͍̯̹͎͖̎̈̉̅̓̒̓̓̋ͅ?"

[Gimmee feedback please-]