The beginning

I always thought I was invisible. That I would be judged by every move and sound I made. I thought everyone though I was stupid, worthless,unable to succeed. But now... I know I am worth it, I am not a piece of garbage like people though I was. I was desperately depended on people's opinions and always afraid of bad criticism. I mean... how can anybody love a girl that always falls behind. Well somebody did, and it changed my life. Now I can stand proudly and say loudly that my name is Dawn Clair, the well known actor, the girl that began from zero and reached the top. Some people probably question how and that's why I am here today. For you to take some examples from my story and don't make the same mistakes I did.

Hi friends💕
It's me Olga , before you continue reading I would like to state somethings to make the story understandable. The story will be told by Dawn, a shy girl with low self-esteem. We will travel back in time and hear about her past. Her life, her friends, her lovers and even her hobbies. Through this gurney, we will learn valuable lessons and go through some drama. Sometimes the story will take turns and the story will be told by another person's point of view or even third person view. Anyways hope you enjoy dreamers💕
Olga

Everything began long ago, specifically when I was in kinder garden and even before that to tell the truth. I was around 1 when I made my first friends, two boys that my parents made me hang out with, both my age. Leo and Tod. Leo was a short little boy with dark brown hair and dark skin with brown eyes, very handsome for my younger self. Leo was also my first crush. Tod on the other hand was a tall blond boy with brown eyes as well and very slim body. The small me always was impressed by how big were Tods feet for his age but this little, sarcastic comment of mine seemed to never bothered him. Time passed and we were raised like siblings. We used to hang out together every day and then school came. At the first day of primary school my name was called and I went in the classroom I was told to go to. My face was shining with happiness when I realized I was going to be with my 2 best friend the whole 6 years of primary school. But when the bell rang I went to talk to my best friends but they just ignored me. Like I was invisible. They sat with other boys and i was left alone. But then something happened and it changed my life. A girl that had seen before in kinder garden, Stella, was sitting alone in desk so having nowhere else to sit, I sat next to Stella.

~Hi there Stella can I sit next to you?~
~Sure Dawn, since you are the first person to talk to me I would love to learn about you more~
~So you wanna be best friends forever and never leave the other alone? ~
~Yea that would be awesome best friend~

And that's basically how I met Stella or how I call her "bean" for the first time. And that moment I had no worries all. I loved for a moment myself, my life, my friends. But that was the beginning for something that........destroyed my childhood.

Thank you for choosing my chapter💕don't forget to tell me your opinion by leaving a comment. If you liked this chapter please vote for it! I am open for any ideas or suggestions about the story. I hope you have a nice day dreamers and keep dreaming 💕
The writer
Olga

Date: 05/30/2019
Words: 677
Time: 1:40am

This is a story based on real life events but the story and the names as well as the info about the characters are changed because of privacy! 💕