No....

Natsu's POV

I got started in walking with the rest of the gang, making sure that I wouldn't step on the traces. From what I could tell, we were going straight for a long time. I only brought erza, gray, Levy and gajeel to come, so the rest can keep an eye out.

I looked around to see that it was mostly trees, and it was getting dark and cold out. I sighed as I watched my breath fade away in the cold.

****************10 mins later****************

It was dark, as the wind furiously past us. The white pure snow has started to fall between us, as it went from a feather being fallen to the ground, to the speed of a lighting bolt striking its wishes. I looked behind me, as my friends were huddled together for warmth, gajeels arm wrapped around Levy, and gray was...shirtless? Not seeming fazed at all, while erza eyebrows were furrowed. I looked down at my feet as I was stopped in s dead track. And it wasn't a dead end like, bunch of trees and rubs. But I looked up to see all just....water. That substance that is strong enough to drag and drown you, and we'll never know what lies beyond it. I was just...confused and frustrated. All this walking to be stoped by the cold ocean? Where did they take her now....worst yet... did they drown her?!

" I-i uh....don't know what's next...", erza said.
" What the hell?! Lucy can't be in there!", said gajeel.

I stayed quiet as blood rushes to my head. " it's a trap.", I said. Everyone looked toward me confused. " They aren't that stupid to leave traces knowing we would follow. Their were two tracks, two vans, and we followed one to a trap. Either that, or their near and hidden"

" Natsu, I'm worried too. But if this is a trap we should go back and figure this out together, We don't know the consequences", said gray.
" grays right, we should jus-", Levy stopped in her tracks as her eyes went big as she looked toward the ocean. We all turned around to see something that made us all freeze up in our tracks. Levy let out a blood curdling scream and dropped on her knees.
I ran never so fast in my life toward the ocean. The rest of them followed, hesitantly.

There she was. In the cold cruel ocean. I saw the blond hair hanging out as she was flipped with her back up. Distant blood still tinted the water. I screamed as I realized my world, my heart, and my true love was now a lifeless pale cold body that had suffered painfully and slowly. I didn't want to believe it and I needed to see her one last time.
I dived in the ocean as I heard my friends yelling for me, but I ignored. I swam hard and fast, and stopped as I was in front of the body. My heart shattered as I reached out to touch her. " no...no...Luce your not dead...no..no..NOO!!!", I screamed as I sobbed hard. I then pulled the lifeless body and turned it around. My sobs soon fell quiet, and my shattered heart stopped for a soul second. That face....wasn't Luce. There was no chocolate brown eyes but lifeless black eyes. Not he lips, nose, features. It was a fucking set up. They killed an unknown innocent, and thought we would be stupid enough to believe it. My tears ended, while my rage started. I stomped back to shore, my eyebrows furrowed.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED?! IS SHE R-REALLY GONE!", Levy sobbed as the others looked in agony.
" my Luce is still out there."I looked down and stayed quiet for a moment. " She's waiting, she's soon in pain, but not dead. I walked past them slowly, but the be stopped by the rumble in the ground and the noise that made me stop.

I turned around and my eyes widened. As high as a tower and as strong as the wind hundreds of miles per hour, the ocean was soon towering over us.
" RUNNNNNN!!" Yelled erza.
We all scurried towards the forest as the tsunami came down quicker by the second. How the hell is there a tsunami in the winter? I had no time to think but quickly looked behind me to see the others catching up. We ran long and hard until we were stopped, by the sound settling down and we were close to the cabin.

    Out of breath, scratches from trees, but we finally made it back. The others were outside still, and a sad expression was soonly our on out faces.

Lucy's POV

      I was terrified, felt hopeless and worthless. What was there left to do? Nothing but to do what's told. I had been warned, and now a was a puppet for this man. I was then taken to a room, it wasn't bad, but it was still disgusting when knowing your under the roof of dan.

 I was then taken to a room, it wasn't bad, but it was still disgusting when knowing your under the roof of dan

I heard the lock clicked, as I was now alone. It was terrifying how I saw pictures on the walls, of me, even with my mother...I looked out the window to see the trees go I far as imagined. I put my hand on the glass, as I closed my eyes and hoped for him to save me back. I saw clothes laid out, and it was a....lingerie. Disgusting pervert. I was still extremely tired and got into the bed and tightly closed my eyes, hoping it will all be over in the morning, that this is a nightmare I have yet to wake up from.

My mind started drifting off, as darkness soonly took over. My eyes shot open as I heard the door open. It was dan, smirking, and his eyes as hungry as tigers ready to feast. I started hyperventilating, as his next words made me panick in fear,

"Oh lucy, your night isn't over yet~"