Veronica Loraine

On Earth, Veronica participated in the sex slave trade, which involved the selling of children. It wasnt until those around her , he supposed allies, sold her out to save themselves. While they got away, Veronica was captured. While in holding, Loraine did the unthinkable and hung herself within her very cell. Little did she know she was swapping one cell, for another.
*********

IN HELL.

Veronica entered and exited consciousness for what seemed days. When in actuality, her soul was just becoming accustomed to its new environment. Loraine awoke in a solid black room. No doors, no windows, no furniture and absolutely no evidence of a way out.

Groggy, Loraine sat up, only to realize she was completely naked.

"W..what? Where..where are my clothes?..! What is this place...?" Weak still, she covers her chest and crosses her legs, for fear of someone, somehow coming in and seeing her.

"Hello..? Hello! Anyone?! Im in here. Please! Someone.. "
how did i get here? Where is here??..

Suddenly, in a booming voice that sounded not of earth, spoke. It sounded as if it was all around but there were no speakers or vents.

VERONICA LORAINE..

Your greatest fears.. being alone forever.. being treated like a child.. and being tickled.
Your acts on Earth have brought you here, To Hell, where your fears shall become your reality.. for all eternity.

Welcome to Hell.

"HELL?! W..What! N..no! No! I dont deserve thism.. i... i was good!!"
Frantic she stood up and ran to a wall to bang on it.. but she never reached the wall. It was like a black void.. that looked like a box. No matter where she ran, it was as if she ran no where at all.

Suddenly as she turned her back, she was faced with a man who stood in black robes. With a black mask covering his nose and mouth, all Loraine could see were his eyes, and she could see the evil grin within..

"Lets begin.." his voice was raspy and Loraine could hear the evil chuckle under his mask.. with a snap of his fingers, Loraines body went rigid. She could not move a single muscle. All she could do was blink.

Her body floated up and uncrossed itself, arms finding a firm hold above her head, and her legs spread far apart, forming a perfect split. All of Loraines most private and fun parts were exposed to this man.

"Please ! Please! Dont do this! Ill change! I be good! Please ! I cant stand to be tickled! Im too ticklish! "

The man chuckled and walked around her examining her, and waved his hand. She was now in a horizontal position. Now standing by her head, he parted her brown hair.

Tickling here is much different then in the real world..

*Loraine sighed a bit of relief before feeling a rush and then his mouth on her ear*

....its much much worse, and itll never ever stoooopp

With that last word he began to vigorously tickle her armpits. Finding each and every crevice and every inch of ticklish flesh

"WaAAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOHOH NOT THE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEAAASEEEE ILLL BEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOHOHOOGODDDBEHEJ NOOOOOOO"

the man never left her ear, as he continued to whisper taunts and teases to her..making the tickling 10x worse

"does this tickle, little girl? Right here? You love it dont you... tickle tickle tickle...oh you poor thing..tickle tickle tickle"

"NONONONONONONO I CANT STAAAANND IHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHEHEHEHHAHAHASE PLEASE PLEHAHWHEH HAHAHA IT TICKLES ILL BE GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"