Looking for the sins

Night's POV

I woke up to the light from my window shining on my face, still feeling sleepy I turn on my side falling back to sleep.

~Dream Start~

I'm back to field that me and my brother would play on as children "Meli are you going on another mission?" I asked my brother who was staring out into the distance. He told me, "Yeah. I'll be gone for a while, but don't worry I'll be back." "Ok. I trust you." We started walking back home when meliodas left me at the front door of our home, I said "Come back safe!" He replied back " I will!" Darkness spreads from the horizon, I run after my brother to save him, but I'm too late the darkness took him and soon the shadows surround me and I'm taken by them as well.

~End Dream~

I woke up in a cold sweat panting as I was afraid of my nightmare. I soon heard a knock on the door "Night are you up?" A voice, I could tell was my brother Meliodas, "Yeah I'm up."I told him, I get up and try to shake the feeling of my nightmare off and get ready for the day, I grab my navy blue dress that goes up to my knees, I also put on my black leggings underneath and then put on my black jacket as well as my boots.

Time skip to about noon

"Welcome to the boar hat." I said as a group entered the tavern, I walked up to them and took their orders and told meliodas they wanted some drinks and took them their orders. I see out of the corner of my eye meliodas is telling them that he's the owner.

'Why does everyone keep saying that he looks to young to be the owner? I mean come on meli looks like a 12 year old human and in my opinion that's old enough to own a tavern.' I thought, I heard some customers talk about a wandering rust knight, and as if on cue a knight in rusty armor comes through the door, me and meliodas get ready to handle the stranger when they collapse and their helmet falls to reveal a young girl.

"Meli help me get this armor off her." I told my brother and we carried her to my room and put her on the bed. Meliodas starts examine her stating the obvious of her features determine that she's a girl and he starts to squeeze her chest "stop being such a pervert." I say as i smack him on the head. "Ouch. Did you have to hit me so hard?" He complained. "I needed to smack some sense into that head of yours. And how is that I'm the more mature one when your the older sibling?" I said.

A/N hey guys sorry that this chapter is short I'm a new writer and I'm going to try and wrap up the 1st episode of the anime into the next chapter. I want to let you guys know that I'm going to try and make every episode into a chapter. Until next time -Freethinker17