Next destination

Recap: He takes off with Elizabeth calling "mead wait."

A/N don't play the video yet.

Author's POV

As mead was running towards the village there were 2 stuck up holy knights threatening the villagers, one started " now listen up you peasant scum, if you haven't pulled out the holy knights sword by sunset we're going to charge 10x the normal product tax."

One of the villagers out cried "that's insane" a young girl by the name of heron spoke out "with all of our water gone we can't make even one bottle of ale and you expect us to make 10 times that!" She said clearly enraged.

The other holy knight said looking at her "that's you're punishment, not only did you insult a holy knight, but you claimed to be friends with the known criminals the seven deadly sins." One of the villagers said "damn if only mead hadn't pulled that stunt none of this would have happened."

Mead was then seen running towards the square and all eyes were on him as he tried to take the sword out on his own. Juli then spoke as mead had grabbed the sword and tried pulling it out "mead!" One of the holy knights remarked "the little bigmouth, it isn't going to be any fun if he's the only one." and the other holy knight added "so we're going to charge 20 times now."

As he said this juli and heron ran to mead and helped him all the others shouted "stop you'll only make things worse." Juli then yelled to all the villagers "everyone who insulted our great skills and wounded our pride as ale makers?!" Heron got on where juli was taking this and yelled alongside her sister "was it mead?! No! Wasn't he only expressing how we all felt deep inside ?!"

Others began to come and help mead, heron, and juli. As others came the arrogant holy knights be fan shouting "hey didn't you hear what we said, pour the ale out of your ears its 20 times now."

The male adults of the village approached mead, heron, and juli and said "you just leave this to the men folk" juli and heron then let go of the sword and went to their father. The adults then told mead "ok mead lets do this together."

The men tied three separate ropes to the sword and all able, strong men pulled on these ropes including mead, watching this the 2 arrogant holy knights were laughing while drinking some vanya ale no less and were getting quite drunk if you ask me, the began saying "it wont even move a fraction of an inch!"

"We're just going to enjoy the show and drink the cheap stuff." As they were all pulling one voice could be heard among them "come out! Out damn it!" It was mead.

Night's POV

We saw as the kid mead was trying to help pull out the sword 'I've had enough of theses damn knights' I thought to my self as me and meli walk towards the square. As we walk near them I hear them saying "they look so desperate. What a bunch of morons."

Me and meli took this opportunity and as they were about to hit their cups me and meli walked by taking their cups, leaving dumbfounded and as were walked with the cups we said in unison "anyone who does appreciate good quality booze doesn't deserve to drink it." then me and meli chugged the ale and I asked him "rock, paper, scissors for who gets to pull the sword?" Meli's response was "nah, I got rid of the holy knight apprentice you can take the sword out."

"Thanks meli" I told him as were were getting closer to the square the ropes broke and everyone as sent flying backwards.

After a few seconds of everyone being on the floor me and meli finished the ale and meli started "sorry you guys we don't have any money for those drinks.." and I finished his thought "how 'bout this?" I asked as my had had grabbed the sword and I pulled the sword out with ease.