Meeting the Diamonds

Steven was thrown to the ground by the amethyst guards, and when he look around he realized he was in the court room. Where he first admitted he was rose to protect his friends and earth.

White Pearl: Attention! The Case of Pink diamond vs homeworld will begin shortly.

Steven was sent underground to the familiar white room, Steven knew that he had a defense attorney but his last one was poofed by yellow diamond. He didn't knew who this new one was going to be.

???: (distance) This is kinda of a hard case, I don't think I can help this person. Plus this is my first ever case!

Purple gem: I don't care if this is your first case, my first case wasn't like this, but looks like you drew the small stick so get in there.

???: Woah!

The purple gem pushed the green gem into the room where Steven was. She didn't look too happy when seeing Steven.

Green: ok ok ok... (breaths in) hello! My name Ronda, I'll be the person helping you out of this mess, now let's see here...

Ronda looks through her tech and finds Stevens case. When she read it, she looked like she wanted to scream inside.

Ronda: What! You...You tried to escape homeworld?! You're a diamond! (Whispers to herself) I'm defending a diamond!

She starts to get frustrated at herself and groan in frustration.

Steven: Uh? Hi I'm st-

Ronda: ok... Mrs pink diamond. Looks like you are in trouble for disobeying the diamonds. But don't worry! I'm going to do everything in my power to-

Steven: what are they going to do to me?

Steven interrupted. Ronda looks at Steven in a sad way.

Ronda: Pink..... If They think you're guilty then... they'll probably shatter you....

Steven looks to the ground with tears trying to burst.

White pearl: 1 Minute!

Ronda: ok, stop crying! We are about to go up, just try to look innocent, maybe if they are nice then we can probably get you a prison sentence!

Steven: But that's the thing! I don't want to spend the rest of my life on homeworld! I wanna go back to earth where my dad, Lion, and......Ne-never mind. She probably wouldn't care anyway.....

The floor beneath Steven starts to rise.

White pearl: The case of Pink vs Homeworld will now commence!

Yellow and blue sit in the front, but white is seen standing in her normal pose behind them.

yellow diamond: The prosecutor, you're opening statement?

Prosecutor: thank you my diamond, if the defendant may stand up?

Steven looks at the prosecutor, then back at Ronda. She shakes her head in indication to stand up. Steven stands.

Prosecutor: My diamonds! This as you can see is what looks like a normal "animal" right? Well inside that animal, or should I say outside the animal ( pointing at Stevens gem) is the diamond we all thought was slain by the infamous rose quartz, would rather turn out to be.... PINK. DIAMOND.

When Steven heard pink diamond, he started having flashbacks of how he lost who he was,

Ronda:(Whispers) Pink please! You're not really helping yourself by just crying here!
Pull yourself together! For your sake.

The prosecutor finished her statement

Blue Diamond: defendants statement?

Ronda: Yes of course my diamond. Ahem. Pink diamond the diamond that we all though was slain by rose. But when we found out the she was still alive, everyone was grateful, but no one knew how she returned. She was found by the diamonds on the "earth" but why would she  never tel anyone she was on earth? It's because she was trying to clear her mind from all the mental abuse that yellow, blue, and white diamond gave her

Yellow diamond: How dare you blame us for this! I should crush you right no-

Blue diamond: Yellow don't! Let them finish there pathetic statement.

Ronda: thank you my diamond, where was I? Oh yes she wanted to get away from all this and when she wished to return to earth, for all the diamonds to revert all the corrupt gems. And what did she get? Underserved imprisonment!

Yellow diamond: why you little brat!

Yellow grabs Ronda and begins to squeeze her!

Steven: Wait! Please don't hurt her! She didn't do anything!

White shoots a white beam at yellows gem!

White diamond: that's enough..

Yellow diamond turns completely white and now mimics white diamond.

Steven: what did you do to her?! You monster!

Steven summons his shield and tries to throw it at white, yellow deflects it and hits Steven right at his face and he started having a nose bleed,
White diamond: that's enough of this case, enough of your attitude

White diamond shoots a white beam at Steven he dodges it and runs for the exit. Amethyst guards grab him and bring him to white diamond

Steven: let me go please! I just want to go back to earth!

White diamond: pin-

Steven:. I'm not pink anymore! I'm Steven universe!

White: I'm sorry starlight, but if you won't behave.... I guess I'll have to make you.

White shoots her beam at Steven and the amethyst guards drop him. He begins to struggle with his gem being taken over and his body turning pale.

Steven: Help me! Please!

Steven no longer could be heard screaming. He was controlled...... by white diamond
————————————————————————
Yo..Wassup? Thank you for reading the chapter, took me a good hour to write this.
Will Steven break out of this control? Find out in the next chapter!