One-liners Character Ideas and Story Ideas

What happened to you reading me alive?

Curse found not cast.

An elf and a dwarf are running from omething but from what? And why?

Sometimes its the people you serve or save the most that turn on you.

Don't blame me, I didn't even know it would happen. No one told me it would explode. So now I'm here, in prison and doing nothing useful. Or so they think...

A girl who was a stepdaughter. But instead of the step mom being evil, the dad was and the step mom married him to save the girl.

A government/society where the women are held on a pedestal of goodness. A rebel leader is a woman who has a tragic history with the people in charge.

Race of people with no mouthes.

Magic charm takes someone on a trip.

Person never sleeps. Twin souls magically connected. One girl goes to sleep and the other takes over. Two minds/one body. Alternates during a battle so next move is never expected.

Person finds out they are part dragon. Dragon traits in human form and can transform. Lives with foster/adopted family. Goes on quest to find real family then to save dragon race from dragon hunters. Friends: elf and other semi-dragon. Evil king (human) in charge of dragon hunters. (Young, maybe the love interest?) Destiny: to protect orphaned dragons as semi-dragon.

There is peace and happiness all around Vangordial. Or so Princess Penny things. She was betrothed to Prince Albert, she was content marrying him. At least until she found the Hidden Library.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Fibanasha! The street rat, Ralf, has lived on the streets since he was 5 and knows the streets of Fibanasha like the back of his hand. But when he finds a new street-seemingly out of nowhere and starts seeing people with black robes and hoods in the heat of the desert, he starts to suspect that something is wrong in his lovely home country.

Sideye
Goodbye world. I'll see you later when I get my eyesight back. I'd gotten in trouble with the king of the 2 sides of Eyeria. Two weeks ago I snuck into his palace to warn him of the impending danger. When he saw me, instead of taking me seriously, he had my sight taken. He is a young king, inexperienced. Then he said with a laugh, "Unless you bring me proof, other than what you saw, old man, your sight will be mine. " So here I am, developing my other senses so nothing escapes them.

Sleeping beauty
A girl is on life support. She has been for two years. Her whole family is hoping she might walk soon. While she is asleep, her parents end up taking in a homeless man, who happens to have just arrived from a different world. He is Sir Philip, Knight of the Lancional Kingdom. He has been searching for 100 years for his soulmate. His kingdom is frozen in time and unless he finds her, it will remain that way. He stays with her parents for a while and he grows to love the girl he's never met. When he realizes that this world has magic of it's own-as well as evil-he swears to Rose's parents he will do what ever it takes to protect his one true love. But first he must go home to get help and confront the evil. [That was a long one! Whew!]

Secondary character is sibling to main character and stays home while their sibling goes on quest to some far away land. They are attacked frequently. The main character goes because he wants to stop attacks because sibling was hurt. From attack, sibling gains powers (becomes main character) and learns to control them, which is not what the attacker thought would happen.