3

Taeyong's POV
After my name being called I entered a very beautiful looking office where an equally good looking man was sitting ready to take up his interview.

"Hello! And welcomes please settle down" the elegant voice of the person was heard by Taeyong. Hesitating he went to nearest chair to settle down . The good looking man spoke up "Well I am your interviewer for today and my name is Johnny Seo."

Terrified was the least word use to describe his nervousness right now but pulling on a confident persona he introduced himself and showed his C.V.

Johnny viewed Taeyong's file and was very impressed, with a small smile he spoke up " Don't be so nervous I have seen your file and I am very impressed and I want to hire you for a good position in the company". As these words fell on his ears he was about to sprint from the chair and run in excitement, knowing the situation he tried to control himself and focus on what the man sitting in front of him was saying

"As I was saying", Johnny continued, "You, Mr Lee will be interviewed by the CEO itself" those words shock Taeyong to death . "You will be interviewed for the post of CEO's personal secretary".

Inside the Neo cafe where Ten was playing his violin when Taeyong enters with a distressed state . He questioned him about his interview upon hearing the answer Ten squirmed and said " You are saying the truth right? I don't believe your job will turn out to be one of those cliche office romances" . Taeyong scoffed and replied "This what happens when you watch too much k-drama"