Chapter 1.

"Sarah! Wake up! It's your first day as a senior, you're going to be late!". Hearing mom's voice as well as the alarm, I groaned while shutting down the alarm and went to bathroom to freshen up. Getting out of shower in a hurry, i picked up the outfit (Above) I chose last night for my first day as the new girl in senior year of high school. Drying my hair and making a messy bun, leaving some in natural waves, I finished up my outfit with a couple rings, necklace, sunglasses and a light touch of makeup, picked up my bag filled with books and went downstairs for breakfast before mom's friend's daughter and my only friend in Florida yet, Ashley, comes to pick me up. "Morning mom", I said while kissing her cheek and sat down to eat my pancakes, "Yum, these are delicious mama". Mom put down her newspaper and coffee and said, "Morning sweetie, Hurry up and finish up your breakfast before Ashley comes and please try to socialize and make new friends here, I have to go, have a good day, love you!". Mom kissed my forehead and left just as I put her plate in the dishwasher and the car horn rang signaling that Ashley is here. I picked my bag and got out the house, locking it and turned to see Ashley smiling at her," Hey girl! Get in, we don't want to be late for your first day!". I got in the car and started chatting with Ash while singing with the radio until we reached high school. I turned to look at Ash nervously but she had already turned off the engine and got out the car, I sighed and got out of the car shutting the door with a little more force then necessary. Everyone started glancing at me with the whispers of "Who's that?" "Damn! She's hot". I walked in with Ash keeping my head low, going to the office first to get my schedule and locker details. I walked to the lockers while looking at my schedule with Ashley blabbing about how she wanted to find her one true love before graduation when she asked,"What is the first thing you would notice in someone you fall in love with?", I opened my mouth to answer when suddenly I ran into someone and slipped but before I could fall, someone caught me by my waist and I looked up to see who caught me and I saw the most gorgeous face I've ever seen with beautiful stormy grey eyes with specks of blue in them, the boy suddenly picked his head up and my eyes met to his and I replied to Ashley , "His Eyes". They held each other's gaze for a moment and then he left her waist and stood straight again, turned and left. I stood there for a moment then turned around to ask Ashley , "Who was that?", she shrugged and replied, " That was Xavier Black, leader of the badboys! He's so hot but he doesn't talk to anyone except for his friends. He's bad news, you should probably stay away from him even though you both would have such cute babies". I hit lightly on Ashley's arm who was looking like she wanted to laugh and walked to first class as the bell rang.