*cough* A Character from a new Book? [R.A.N.D.O.M]

So uhm, *cough*,

Well if all of YOU are wondering like,

"Hey! When are you gonna make a new book? We have read these book/we want another!"

Okay so CALM YOUR TONE DOWN.

I was doing some damn research on the Book's Fandoms.

And basically im working on TWO Different Books thats going to be on November, which im not going to update any books aside from this book.

I prefer to announce in books since i dont like Announcement things...

Okay okay fine!

Theres the new character from one of the two books.

Can you name this character and which one is better?
(Tbh i like the one that has the damn colors-)

Can you name this character and which one is better?(Tbh i like the one that has the damn colors-)

Or this? Just no Color Strikes?

So yeah...

This character is either on the two books.

As you can see, im on Creepypasta Fandom currently.

And the other book has to do something with the... Famous, Most Loved, Paid Game.

And that has, a little bit of a Grass Block logo on it.

You know what im talking about if your a certain person that loves that game.

So... imma go back to my lovely room under le trapdoor because i want some peace. *Go back in the Trapdoor*