2. She's the One

"Chal tera junoon chalte rahein,
Tu kahin teher nahin.
Dil agar aa bhi gaya,
Woh tera shehar nahin." [Hindi]

"Let your desire walk with you,
Don't you stop anywhere.
Even if My heart falls for you,
Then that will not be your city." [English]

"Wah wah, wah wah", Raj regarded by satisfying with my poetry at my house.

But I knew the day when I started writing these lines, and those days were memorable.

I had kept changing schools. But that didnt made me to break the contacts with all of my friends. As I was a person who kept his words, I would call them to my house for a party and we would chat and enjoy ourselves for hours. I decided to attend one of the programmes from my past school and It was the time during the end of my ninth grade that, I was excited to see all my friends.

The moment I met my friends and the rest of the staff members, a girl passed by me. I was motionless. My heart started beating faster.
I don't know who was she.
"What just happened?", I was being aware of myself for the first time. I started to look around for her. And my bad luck on that day was that all the students were wearing the same dress—White shirt. I started to become restless. Finally after sometime, I saw her for the first time and my heart stopped beating the moment I saw her. I was numb. "What in the world of bliss and beauty she has, that made me speechless; to speak to her is to die for an episode of 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' ", I thought. But all were rubbish. I forgot about everything and started to make a conversation.

"Heya...", I said, but she never looked at me. "Wow! What a girl, now I know why and how does Bollywood make a lot of money in love-stories".

I waited for her after the programme at the school's entrance gate. And there she comes with her friend, leaving for home in an auto. I waited there, just to see if she would palat (turned back) for one time and bid good bye to me, just like in DDLJ. I don't know how can they just blindly believe in it, that if a girl turns back and smiles at you, it means that you are in a relationship with that girl. Well that surely gave the youth a booster though. And when I whispered in my heart palat, she looked at ke and smiled. I was awestruck at that moment.

" heya, whom are you waiting for?", smriti, my best friend from my past school.
"Well no one as of now, hey who is she? Is she in your class?", wanted to be straight to her for the first time.
"Who? Oh she, she's palak, don't you remember. You both shared the same transport for home"
Ah yes, that is such a transformation.
"Ok, I want her phone number", too despo I was.
"For what, so that you can line-marofy her"
"Hey come on, you really think I would do that. If it is so, then how did I miss you in that queue."
"Oh please, I was the authority to dismiss you at first. You know there's an old saying "if you want to achieve something with a true heart, you will surely know the way"
"Ok, it was a nice saying, i will find my way".

And I bid goodbye to my friend and started to search.
I finally found her in one of the social websites Facebook. I added her, exchanged numbers and started conversing day-in and day-out.

Well after that day, I used to call her, chat with her and talk with her for hours regularly. She used to tell me- "You are the only one to whom I have shared so much", what a poisonous word to be in touch. But I realised the importance of those words sometime later. She used to tell me her secrets, her ambitions, her history and sometimes she becomes emotional when she talks about her family history. And then, I was in love with her. She had a very cute smile, on seeing that I wasn't flattered but, I liked her and sometimes her cute-little acts too. I used to tease her that I have a girlfriend whenever we used to come online, and she used to ask me who she was and tell her name. But, I just needed the right time to propose her.