Shopping

Picture of Sarah and her dress to the side.
************
I wake up with my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I slap my hand around trying to shut the supid thing up. After a while i finally hit the snooze button. I groan knowing tomorrow school starts so I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom.

After I finished in the bathroom, I called Sarah asking her if she wanted to go shopping. Of course she said yes. She loves going shopping and always jumps on the chance when it arises. The only reason I want to go shopping is because I need a couple more clothes for school.

I start walking downstairs when I smell bacon. I LOVE bacon.

"Mom, Sarah and I are going shopping for some last minute school clothes."

She looks up from the stove and smiles and says "Ok, do you need money?'

"No, I have enough." I said then walk over grabbing a hand full of bacon and dashes out of the house.

As I'm walking to my car. I see Sarah coming out of her house. Sarah and I hop in my car and we start our trip to the mall.

************************

Once we get there we get out and head into JCPennys.

Once we get in JCPenny's I go to the shorts section and grab a few pair that I like in my size and go look for a dressing room to try them on in.

Sarah walks out of one of the dressing rooms beside mine and asks me how she looks. It was a high-low dress that was red with black accents.

"Sarah you look amazing in that dress." I said

"Thanks" she says looking down at the dress while blushing.

"Your welcome, now go get changed. I have a couple of shorts that I need to pay for. Plus your getting that dress.

I walk over the the cashier and set down my shorts. As she I'd scanning them Sarah comes out of the dressing room with the clothes she had on with the dress in her hands.

"That will be $35.50." Says the cashier after she finishes bagging my clothes. I hand her the money and grab my change and bag full of clothes.

"So Sarah after this do you want to go to the food court?" I ask

"Sure" She says after handing the women her money and receiving her change.

Grabbing her bag of the counter, we head to the food court. Once we get their we order our food and head to a table to eat. After we were done eating we head to American Eagle.

When we walk in Ameican Eagle we both head for the pants and shirts I grab a pair of jeans and a pink shirt that are in my size and went and tried them on. I look in the mirror and the jeans hung my hips and make my butt look really good and the shirt makes my c-cup breast look amazing.

I changed back and went and paid for the clothes and waited for Sarah to get done looking around.

In the end she got 2 pair of jeans, a blue shirt, and some purfume.

When we got in the car to go home I turned the radio on and we started jamming out to Speackers by Sam Hunt

Once we get home I grab my shopping bags and head up to my room with Sarah right behind me.

Once we get in my room. I drop my shopping bags in my closet and fall on my bed.

After Sarah and I talked for a while my mom called us down for dinner.

We ate cheeseburgers for dinner

"Thanks mom that was delicious." I say

After dinner Sarah and I cleaned off the table, and wash the dishes. Once we were done Sarahs mom called her and told her that she needed to come home.

After Sarah left I went up to my room and took a shower. After my shower I got into a big shirt and my underwear and crawled into my bed and falling to sleep almost immediately.

***************

So what do you think do you have some one you want as the actors for Mom comment who you want..