1. Beginning

Authors Note

This is my first book so comment and vote please!! Also picture of Isabella above.

******************************************************************

IZZY's POV

-------------

My name is Isabella but everyone calls me Izzy. I am 5'5 with red hair. It stops almost mid-back, and I have big emerald green eyes. I am somewhat curvy with my average C-cup boobs, and curved butt.

So as I am walking down past my moms room I hear her rustling around her room in a rush.

"Aughh!" My mom says while digging through the her closet.

"What's wrong?" I ask while I walk into her door and lean on against the wall

"I have a date in an hour but I don't know what to wear!" said my mom as she goes to lay on her bed.

My mom is single who has green eyes like me and is a little bit taller than me at 5,7. She is also the most important person in my life. My dad died in a car accident when I was 13, that was 5 years ago. I am 18 and my senior year starts in 2 days. But my mom held through 5 years with me and about a year ago she started going on dates again. I am really proud of her.

"Why don't you wear your lacy black knee-length dress?" I say

"You know what that might work." mom said while rushing to her closet again to get the dress and finish up her makeup. As she is doing this I go down the stairs and into the kitchen to get a drink from the refrigerator.

When I get in there my best friend from 6th grade is sitting at the counter drinking some tea.

"Sarah what are you doing here?" I ask confused and slightly shocked.

Sarah is about 5'5 in height too and has brown wavy hair that is in a pony tail now. She is wearing a blue summer dress with black flats, she has slightly tan skin that pairs great with her hair.

"I live next door and the door was unlocked as always." said Sarah

"Well since your here what should we do today?" I asked

"Well we could go to the movies!" she said

"Ok, what genre horror or comedy?" I asked

"Definitly horror" she said excitedly

"Okay." I say then yell "MOM, Sarah and I are going to watch a movie."

A few seconds later I hear her say "Okay."

So we walk out of my house to my car and hop in going to the movies.

***********************************************

"That was a cool movie " I said

"Yeah but you could tell the monster was fake and the actors were lip sinking! That is a TOTAL BUZZ KILL!" she whined.

"Shut up with your whining and get in the car before I leave you." I said while getting into the car buckling up.

"You wouldn't dare." she said looking at me with a pointed look.

"Try me" I challenged giving her the 'Try me' look.

She looked at me for a minute before grumbed a few objections then got in. I smirked and she just shot me a glare and we both started laughing.

I shift in gear and back out. Sarah turns the radio on and starts jamming out and doing some horrific dance movies to Wiggle by Jason Derulo

********************

When I get home my mom was gone with her date, and Sarah had went home. I unlocked the door to my house and went in my room and turned on my music. As I was listening to my music I started cleaning my room while jumping around singing and making up some dance movies as I go.

After I got my room is clean I decide to go get a shower. I grab my stuff and held to the bathroom.

***********
After taking a shower I collapse on the bed and look at my phone. A text from mom
Mom: 'You should order some pizza or something with the money I left on the counter for you.'

After sending her a quick 'Okay.'  message back I get up and walk downstairs. I grab the money off the counter and order me a pepperoni pizza to be delivered to me. As I was waiting for the pizza man I walked to my living room and sit down turning on the television. The "Supernatural" series is on!

After a while my doorbell rang. I stood up knowing that it was the delivery guy, so I grabbed the money and walked to the door opening it.

"Hello, I have a delivery for Isabella that is a pepperoni pizza. That will be $16.99" He said

"Yes sir, that's mine." I say as I hand him the money. He hands me my pizza and I close the door and walk back to the living room and set the pizza on the coffee table. After I eat I head back up to my room and crawl into my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.