Fourth

He knows my name right away...

Why did he pretend not to know at first though...?

He knows what is happening and what will happen...

He knows what will happen to him...

He knows that more than anyone... More than me...

... Then...

Why...?

I definitely need to get the answers from him in this life...

I'm certain we will meet in this life...

"Should be anytime now..." The 24 year old man stops reading and gets up and goes for an evening walk outside.

Quite odd, but this is only because he can feel it, the tugging feelings that clutches his heart and cause it to beat faster as if it's about to explode.

"Welcome!! Ah, it's you again young master! 2 jars of Emperor Smile to take away?"

"Mnn."

"Here you go. Oh my, you seem different today. You seem more... Excited... Ah! This is the feeling my son gives off when he knows his wife is coming back from her long journey that day!"

"..." Words aren't needed to convey Wangji's confused and blushing face.

"Hmm~ I see, I see. You must have waited for a long time huh, glad to know that you will meet "that person" soon. Here's a piece of advice, it may be awkward at first because of the time you spent away from each other. During that period, people tend to change, for the better or for the worse. There are reasons for everything, you should be able to support "that person" when it really does happen, accept them the way they are no matter how much they've changed. It's still them deep down after all, so instead of pulling apart or asking whatever is in your mind about them that bothered you, you should slowly make them re-open to you again..."

"..."

"A-Ahaha! It seems that I've talked too much even thought it got nothing to do with me. But really, please do take my advice into consideration."

"Mnn."

"... Hehe!!'

"...?"

"You never talk much and are usually expressionless, which makes you seem distant and cold. But today, you are super easy to read just by looking at you. "That person" is the cause of this small yet major change isn't it? They must be a really special and important person to you that you hold dearly in your heart and has been seeking them longingly."

"... Mnn..."

"Don't just talk there!! Get to work!!"

"Ah~ Duty calls. It feels good to be able to talk to you like this, I hope this won't be the last. Well then, have a nice day!"

"Mnn."

With that, Wangji left the bar and decided to take the long way home and walk back as slow as possible considering he hasn't met who he's been looking for yet.

"I wish the best for the both of you. Wangji... Wuxian... I wish it'll go well for the both of you..."

"What exactly have you been murmuring to yourself instead of working?"

"It's nothing. I just wished some old acquaintance a good luck, there's nothing I can do to help them unfortunately... They do not have a future together despite them being made for each other... What a sad fate they have..."