Past

Morning

"Ermm..."

Asano Karma wakes up early in the morning beside Nagisa Shiota who is still sleeping soundly.

"So it wasn't a dream huh..."

A few moments later

"Nagisa-kun... Nagisa-kun..!"

"Nghh...."

Nagisa wakes up to a very nice smell and a sweet voice calling me. He sees a beautiful person right in front of me when he opened his eyes. Karma.

"I'll never get bored of this view every morning when I wake up."

"J-J-Just get ready for school or you'll be late!!" Karma is blushing now.

"Something smells good.. Wait a sec... Were you the one cooking??"

"Well i'm wearing an apron, so duhh"

"I mean that's not the case. Uhm... Do you forgot how uhm... "amazing" your cooking is?"

Karma rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry, i'm a veryyyyy good cook in the future."

"Let's see then~"

At this point, they're are talking normally like last night never happened.

School

"Ohayou Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun!!"

"Ohayou Kayano."

"Yo."

"Ehh Karma-kun, did you get taller overnight??"

"Hmm... How do I say this... Actually I ca-"

"Haha. Maybe it's just your imagination Kayano" Nagisa cut Karma halfway.

"Yeah... Maybe you're right Nagisa-kun, I guess I need more rest, I didn't sleep well last night."

"Yeah, you should rest more Kayano. Anyway, let's get in now, the class is going to start soon."

"Oh right!! Let's go!" Kayano ran into class enthusiastically.

"Why did you cut me halfway Nagisa-kun?"

"I think it's better to hide the fact that you're from future. Anything you do or say here affect the future, so be careful. Do you want to erase your future include the you right now?" I would want to change the future though, but that wouldn't guarantee that Karma-kun would be back here...

"Well I don't want that to happen... I'll keep my mouth shut about it."

"Good choice. Now let's really go in before Kayano come back here to check on us."

"Hm...."

Little do they know that someone was listening to their conversation the whole time.