Chapter 2

I woke up because of my alarm ringing at exactly 6 am which means I got more than an hour to get myself ready.

I stood up feeling something wet. Ugh, great, it's my fucking period! How could I forget about it?!

I ran fast to my bathroom trying to avoid getting my blood on the floor.

The first thing I did was strip off my clothes and grab my peach towel hanging on the back door, quickly wrapping myself and walking to the bedroom door.

"Mom, do you have extra pads?" Mom rushed towards my door, shushing me.

"Don't shout! Your boyfriend's here"

"I do not have a boyfriend, mom, everybody knows that. Plus I don't want another heartbreak" i said irritatedly.

"Well, seems like you two are more than friends" she said with an annoying smirk.

"I am not interested in Harry, mom. He's only a friend" I whisper-shouted

"Okay, shut up" she said still not taking the smirk while giving me the pads.

I took them away while shutting the door in her face.

Well, as you know my mom is just like my best friend since there's only a 20-year gap between us. I can tell everything I wanted to her, everything I need, all my problems, even my secrets. And I'm on my period so it's okay to be moody.

///

I arrived at school 15 minutes earlier than usual because I didn't took the bus. Harry himself drove me to school because why won't he? Besides, there's only a two minute walk from our school to his.

I walked down the hall silently, ducking my head because

1.) there are the popular girls behind me

2.) i don't want to be their target

3.) i used to be on that group.

"Hey Mavis, where are your friends? Aren't they supposed to be with you right now?" Jessica said, and yes, she was the Jessica yesterday. We used to be best friends, used to be. We ended our friendship that one night.

*FLASHBACK*

"Mavy, your boyfriend's here!" mom shouted from the living room while I adjusted my bra showing some cleavage.

Tonight is Jessica's birthday, my very bitchy best friend but still I love her. I took one glance at the mirror, showing myself. Curled hair tips, dark make up, pink dress and black purse.

I hurried down almost tripping on the last stair but then i grasped on the railing, thankfully.

"Bye mom!" i shouted, not knowing where she went.

I opened the door with the word hi slipping from my mouth.

"Hey Mav, you look beautiful tonight. Well as always but you look so... different" he said slowly turning into a red tomato.

"Aww, you're too cute Jase. I should be the one blushing, not you." i told him while pinching his red cheeks and kissing it

"But thanks by the way, let's go ".

///

As we arrived to the venue I lost Jase's grip. "Aw shit. Jase!" I shouted even I know he couldn't hear my voice.

"Excuse me, pardon me" I said, trying to fit myself into the crowd.

The last thing I know is that I am now at the kitchen. Better because I can't resist the sweats all over my body from someone else's, who knows where it came from.