Chapter 2

It had been a few days since Eri had woken up and Izuku and Ochako were outside her hospital room talking. "What is going to happen to Eri when she gets discharged tomorrow?" Asked Ochako. "I don't know, but with her quirk and history she needs to be with a pro-hero." Izuku said. "What if we became her guardians?" The woman asked. With a confused look on Izuku's face, all he could say was "What do you mean?". "Well we do have that extra room in the apartment, we're both working heroes, she seems to really trust us, and we would both feel weird if she were to go live with someone else. It seems she also trusts you more because she has been asking you to stay every night." she said. "Ochako are you shire about this? We have only been living together for a year and this is a lot of responsibility because we would become her parents. We don't even know what one thing about being a parent." He said. Looking into his eyes she said, "Izuku no one is ever ready to be a parent, but I think that Eri has come into our lives for a reason." He knew she was serious about this because she only calls him by his first name because she is serious or very angry about something. "Plus what hero would be better to protect her than the future symbol of peace and number one hero." This brought a smile to his face. If she thinks that we can do it then let's do it he thought. "Ok let's do it." Izuku said. Throwing her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. The Lois's ended and they then put their foreheads together. "I love you Deku". "I love you too." "When Dr. Eto is done with Eri we should tell her the good news." Said Ochako. "Yes and while we wait I'll go make some calls to make it official." Said Izuku.

About an hour later everything was finalized so Izuku and Ochako were now Eri's legal guardians. Now all the couple had to do was wait and tell the young girl. At that moment Dr. Eto opened the door to let the couple in the room. "All the tests that we have to do are done. They took a lot out of her this time so she is sleeping but she should wake up in a few minutes." Said Dr. Eto. "Aww we were hoping to tell her the good news." Ochako said out loud while having a sad look on her face. "If you don't mind me asking what is the good news?" Dr. Eto has asked them. "Well were Eri's legal guardians now." Izuku said. "Oh, that's great congrats." Said Dr. Eto while he quickly left the room. "That was weird" Izuku said. "He's probably really busy that's all." Ochako said reassuring him.

Looking back at Eri, Ochako noticed that she was starting to wake up. "Hey sweetie how are ya feeling?" She said to the young girl while rubbing her head. While looking down toward the foot of her bed she said "Alright". "What's wrong Eri?" Izuku asked while walking over to sit next to Ochako. "After tonight I won't be able to see or talk to both of you because I leave tomorrow" Eri said while tears started to form in her eyes. "Well what if we told you that you could see us everyday would that make you feel better?" Izuku said. "What do you mean?" Asked Eri. "Deku as I talked about it and we signed the papers to become your guardians. This means that you will come live with up when you get released tomorrow." Said Ochako. Hearing this Eri's face lit up with joy. She was so happy to hear that they will not be leaving her. "Does this mean you're kinda like my parents now?" She asked them. "Well yeah. We will look after and protect you as parents would. The three of us will be like a little family." Said Izuku. "Does this mean I have to start calling you mom and dad?" Eri has asked them. "That will be up to you. If you want to start to call us that you can but if you want to keep calling us by our names you can. It's whatever you feel comfortable with." Ochako told the young girl.

Eri kept asking them questions until it was almost time for bed when Izuku had to step out to take a call. "Who was that?" Asked Ochako. "It was the agency they want one of us to come into work tonight." He told her. "Did they say why?" Ochako asked him. "No but it sounded urgent." He said. Before Ochako was going to offer to go in Eri said "Chako can you stay with me tonight?" "Yes, of course I can." She responded. "Looks like we figured out who is going in." Izuku said with a smile. "I'd better get going to see what is so urgent. I'll see you both in the morning." He said and then gave his girlfriend a kiss goodbye. "Good night Eri." He said to the young girl. "Night" she replied.

The Hero Agency

Dressed in his hero costume Izuku walked through the door of his agency. "Deku thank you for coming on such short notice." A detective said. "Detective Tsukauchi long time no see." Deku said while shaking the man's hand. "Unfortunately, I wish it was under better circumstances." Tsukauchi said. With a look of concern Deku asked "What's going on?". "We found out something about Eri that you need to know." Detective Tsukauchi said.