Please me~ MGK

I was in the studio practicing my routine to this song, not paying attention to anyone or anything that was around me. The moment I turned around I saw Colson standing there with a smirk. I grinned and kept dancing along to the music. This time I put on a show for him since he was there it would help me since the routine was as if I was putting on a show for the viewers.

When Cardi got to the Dinner reservations verse I did just like she does in the video. before facing away from Colson as I kept dancing. I bent over and shook my ass before making it bounce and dropping it low.

I sexually crawled across the floor a bit before dropping down and slowly arched my back before flipping over and slowly laid down, arching my chest and getting back on my knees before I jumped up, spread my legs when I stood up.

I pulled a few more moved from the video adding it into the routine as it came close to finishing the song.

I walked over to him and ground on him, moving sexually on him.

I laid my arm over his shoulder as I moved against him, I dropped down before slowly moving back up.

Once the song ended I walked off to turn the radio off.

"So what do you think?" I asked

he said noting and just picked me up and carried me away.

I was laughing the whole time he carried me off.

"I take it as it was good?"

"Got me hard."

"that's the whole point "

"to get me hard or the people watching?"

"Both."