Ouch F**ck~ MGK

I saw the video for I think I'm ok which nothing in that video was told to me. Like that girl on him, and how it has where they are kissing or How Noah pulled him down on her lap or any of that. 

Instead, I was blindsided and then press turns around and questions mine and Colson's relationship which makes it, even more, an issue.

So I headed home from work after that paparazzi made my shitty day worse.

Once I got home I walked in hearing the shower so I shut the door slipped off my heels and headed up to our shared bedroom then our ensuit bathroom and flushed the toilet.

"OUCH FUCK" He yelled

 I stood there facing towards the shower with my arms folded.

He looked out

"Did you just do that?" he asked

"Yes I did" I replied

"Why?"

"You Allowed me to be blindsided by you fucking music video I think I'm ok" I replied

"What?" he asked

He shut the curtain turned off the water then stepped out. I threw a towel at him and walked out of the bathroom and stood in the middle of the bedroom.

"What are you talking about being blindsided?"

"Don't play stupid, you never told me about you having a girl in nothing but panties and a muscle shirt laying on you, or how Noah pulls you down on her lap. Nor did you tell me how you have it where you're kissing that half-dressed chick."

"I did tell you"

I shook my head.

"You didn't tell me shit about that, only that Yungblud and Travis barker was part of it, apart from that I was clueless with it."

He went silent then closed his eyes

"Fuck, baby I am sorry, I could have sworn that I told you what was gonna happen, and everything," he said

"Well you didn't, and the paparazzi got word of it and now they are questioning our relationship and shit, which I am close to beating someone's ass."

He went to touch me but I moved back.

"Don't. I am already having a shitty day, then I see that video, and then the paps adds to it. I am about to be hated by some people and have charges put on me."

With that said I walked out of the room and headed off somewhere downstairs. I didn't care, where I went just had to get some air. I walked out the door and walked across to the studio which surprisingly was empty. So I went to the darkest corner and sat there closed my eyes and calmed myself down.

I know I am making a mountain outta molehill but I am pissed off, stressed, and really aggravated. Not to mention the whole blindsided part about the music video doesn't help.

I sat there for a while with my eyes closed before opening them when I heard Colson calling for me.

I didn't say a word or make a sound to let him know where I was. I was still upset with him. And myself with the whole flushing of the toilet and burning him. I know I'm mad and all but he could have been really hurt. although I guess it beats punching him or someone and being arrested for domestic abuse or fighting in public.

He walked into the studio and it was like he knew right where I was cause he walked right over to me and kneeled down right in front of me.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you, I am sorry the press is making shit worse, and I am sorry your day has been shitty," he tells me as he rubs my legs and up to my thighs making my skirt rise.

"I'm sorry too," I tell him

he looked at me

"For the flushing incident I could have gone about it another way, but I was so mad and so I did it that way."

He caressed my cheek and my thigh.

"I forgive you if you forgive me"

I nodded and leaned into his touch.

"I am sorry," he tells me

"I know and so am I," I tell him

"I know," he tells me

I look at him before leaning close and him meeting my halfway before we kissed.

His jaw creasing went to holding my neck and pulling me closer into the kiss while his other hand inched closer and closer to my core.

"Do me later, for now, let's go and deal with the fucking press that is outside our house," I tell him once we break apart.

He stood up and pulled me up. I fixed my skirt and stood straight.

He looked at me smiling and I knew he was up to something. So I said nothing and just went with him.

He grabbed the water hose turned it on full blast and sprayed the paparazzi and their equipment.

He stood there alone side me laughing his ass off as they started running and yelling.

He turned the water off

"Hey you fucks, here is the answer to your question," He said getting their attention then turned grabbed me and kissed me hard and rough. I moaned into the kiss. we pulled away and looked back at them.

"Now leave her alone with your fucking questions, don't harass her or I will deal with you," he tells them then puts the hose back and we head inside and he takes me upstairs and finishes what he started in the home studio.