3

-The next morning-
The next morning was completely normal Jimin made breakfast and Jungkook helped Jooheon get dress for daycare. "Papa did you win yesterday?" Jooheon asked as Jungkook carried him towards the dinner table, "Yes we did baby we received the highest points" Jungkook answered with a smile. Jooheon smiled widely causing his eyes to disappear, "Appa did you here Kookie appa won!!" Jooheon said loudly once he was Jimin enter with plates filled food. "Yes baby I heard, congratulations Jungkook-ah" Jimin gave the younger a quick peck on him cheek causing him to smile widely "hyung you kissed the wrong spot" Jungkook said with a smirk, before Jimin could say anything the younger smashed both of their lips together.

Both of their lips moved in sync the hunger for each other was obvious but before it could get heated Jungkook pulled away with his bunny smile on display, Jimin on the other hand was in a complete daze. Jooheon but both of their attention on him when he began to clap happily, "Kookie papa kissed appa!" Jungkook and Jimin smile at how happy Jooheon had gotten more importantly they were happy that Jooheon didn't have a problem with Jungkook and Jimin being together.

After the three of them ate breakfast they left they made their way to where they needed to be, "what time are you going to get out of work?"Jungkook asked as they walked towards the daycare entrance, "I'm getting out early" Jimin answered as he placed Jooheon on the ground. "Bye baby I'll see you later be good to everyone ok" Jimin said as he hugged his child and gave him a kiss, Jooheon gave Jimin a quick kiss before running off to play with his friends. "Are you going to want to take the car?" Jungkook asked once Jooheon was out of sight, "Yeah I'm going to meet up with someone before coming here" Jimin gave the younger a quick peck before running off to the car.

The day seemed to pass by fast for Jimin it was already 12 in the afternoon and Jimin on his way to a cafe where he was meeting someone.