2

Clint's P.O.V

I explain to the other what Brooklyn looks like and how she was before she went missing. Tony had been looking through S.H.E.I.L.D files for the past hour, he came to us with news but was interrupted by an explosion and sounds of screaming and crying outside. We suit up and run outside lining up. 

Sam: You guys seeing what I'm seeing?

A dark figure walked through the fire that was around the road from the cars. 

Tony:  Yep.

Whoever this person is has a black suit with a hood over his or her head and a mask. A single red star was on the sleeve of the person's right arm. (The one above except in black with a red star)

Bucky: Hydra.....

The person starts to walk forward coming closer to us, we ready our weapons. As the person started to run towards waves of a high pitch sound played over the person causing them to fall to their knees holding their ears. We look up to see a smaller version of the helicarreir and Nick Fury coming out if it. 

Nick: Avengers you aren't needed here.

Tony: Excuse me but it looks like we are. Now if you excuse us we have a job to do.

Nick: Uh no you don't. You can make your way back to the facility.

Tony: Fury you may have helped put us together but you don't own us. We aren't just some animals you can lock away in a cage for not listening.

We walk towards the person who was cuffed in what looks like to be a special type of handcuffs. The hood of the person was pulled down and the mask was taken off reviling the person to be female we stop when we are about five feet away from her. She turns to look at us. I gasp as she does so.

Clint: Brook?

Brooklyn: Who the hell is Brook?

Phil walks up to her.

Phil: You thought you'd get away that easy Barton. Bring her in guys.

I try to walk forward but  I'm stopped I watch as they pull her into the helicarreir once she's out of view I turn to Fury with hatred, pain, sorrow, and anger in my eyes. I try to jump at him but I'm held back by Tony and Steve.

Clint: YOU HAD HER THIS WHOLE TIME! YOU KNOW SHE'S MY SISTER!

Nick: Now Mr.Barton this was for the safety of the world and your own.

Clint: She's my sister!

Nick: I am fully aware of that, but she is a threat.

Bucky: At least let him see her. That's his family.

Nick: Fine. But one wrong move and you're done.

Steve and Tony let me go and I follow Fury onto the ship and to Brooklyn.  She was in a glass casing. (Like the one Bucky was in, in Captain America Civil War)

Clint: Oh my gosh. *whispers*

I move closer to her only for her to glare at me.

Nick: She's not exactly friendly. She doesn't trust anyone right now. 

Clint: What happened to her?

Nick: Hydra took her. We found her. We took her in so she wouldn't be a threat to society. 

Clint: And you didn't tell me?!?

Nick: Agent Barton we have our reasons.

Clint: I thought I'd never find her! She's my only sister!