t e n

i woke up to the smell of pancakes and cinnamon. i instantly knew it was bryn.

"you're making the pancakes. the pancakes!" i shouted sliding into the kitchen on my socks.

bryn giggled and threw a fresh pancake at me. "how was your night?" she asked.

"nothing happened, other than the fact andrew said he wants an actual relationship, no biggie!" i said nonchalantly.

"WHAT?" bryn screamed.

"would you shut up? he doesn't know i know. i'd honestly like to keep it that way." i said covering her mouth.

"okay, okay. but like, don't you want to be with him?" she whispered.

"of course, but if he can't say it to my face when i'm 100% awake, then i can't believe or trust it." i shrugged.

bryn shook her head in disappointment.

andrew walked in and grabbed pancakes and left. what crawled up his ass?

***

"girls! we need to move!" andrew yelled as we grabbed our guns and armor before going off.

we all loaded up in the van and took off. there was word the norteños we're dealing with one of our newest suppliers.

as we arrived, andrew ordered us all to stay in the van and only him and zane went inside.

the supplier was located in the back of a barber shop, so if this went bad we'd be screwed.

***

we waited for what felt like hours, when all of the sudden we began to hear gunshots.

customers began rushing out of the shop and freaking out. the norteños were causing chaos as usual.

andrew and zane came rushing out with a bag of guns and ammo.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" zane yelled to andrew as they loaded in.

"it was a loose end. i'd be in prison if he snitched." andrew said.

"what does that mean?" i whispered.

"we don't kill innocent people! that's what the norteños do!" zane screamed.

"we cover our backs!" andrew screamed back.

i was shocked. so many thoughts with no words to express them. andrew looked at me, and i didn't see the same man i saw last night.

i don't know who he is.

***

i got out of the shower and got dressed. andrew peaked his head in my room.

"beautiful?" he said.

"leave me alone please. i just want to be alone tonight." i said back not making eye contact.

he slowly closed the door as he left.

i went to the kitchen to grab some popcorn before going back to my room and starting a movie. zane crept up on me and offered me a beer.

after today, i needed it.

"hey zane." i said.

"hey tay." you could tell he was stressed because he kept running his hand through his hair.

"wanna join me for a movie night? i've been dying to rewatch old disney movies." i smiled.

he nodded, grabbed the giant case of beer, and walked with me to my room.

***

we went through 20 beers together by the time the little mermaid was over.

"fuck i'm drunk." i said as i slurred my words.

zane nodded in agreement. he grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

he turned to me and looked me in my eyes as he said, "you're so gorgeous and i've always wanted you."

my eyes shot open as he said his words. i slowly leaned in to meet his lips. we began kissing harder and harder.

we began undressing each other as we got more into it. i reached into my bedside drawer and pulled out a condom.

***

i woke up next to zane.

oh god what did i do?

holy shit what did i do!?

fuck fuck fuck.

i slowly slipped out of zane's grip and quickly got dressed. i ran straight to bryn's room and started banging on the door.

"what?" she said as she swung the door open.

"i had sex with zane." i blurted.

"WHAT?!" bryn screamed

____________

hi so ........ i died as you can tell. ill try and update more. tbh only updated bc of bryn & ciara.