Captured

You had been stuck in this horrible place known as the underground for a few days, almost being brutally murdered by every creature you had come across. Toriel, the guardian of the Ruins, insisted you stay with her. You didn't trust her. The way she eyed you made you uncomfortable. Not to mention you could see dried up blood stains on her robe, which obviously was attempted to be washed off, but was unable to come out. Your plan had been simple. While Toriel was occupied, you would creep down the stairs and make a run for it. And you did. Not without sporting a few holes in your clothes from almost being burnt alive as she tried to catch you. You panted as you slammed the door behind you, heart racing as you shivered from the cold breeze. Taking in your surroundings, you prayed to God that the forest was secluded or that there was actually sane monsters down here. Rocking on the back of your beat up converse shoes, you began to walk, eyes darting everywhere. Halfway through the quiet forest, you heard a loud snap
from a tree limb, causing you to snap your head around. Fuck it. You started running for your life. Did you know what you were running from? No. But you knew it was something, and you were going to atleast try to make it out alive. You soon reached a poorly crafted...trap? You came at a halt and heard footsteps behind you, causing your body to tense up and heart stop. "well well well... guess it's my lucky day ain't it?" The deep voice chuckled. "turn around, kid."
You took a deep breath in and breathed out through your mouth before turning around, eyes widening. Well uh, of all the things that deep voice could've been attached to, you never would've expected a walking skeleton. How is that possible? How does he stand without any muscles to support his.. Why are you more concerned about this shit than what he could do to you?
The skeleton looked you up and down before glaring up at you and changing his stance slightly, causing you to jump. He seemed to enjoy that. "W-Who are you?" You stuttered, hating yourself for it. He smirked. "sans. sans the skeleton. what's your name, doll?" Oh god. Of course he had to flirt with you. How fantastic. "y/n. Could you do me a favor and show me the way out please?" You said, hoping that being polite would possibly help your case. Sans snorted and laughed, voice booming as it echoed throughout the forest. He pretended to wipe away a tear and grinned down at you, your body shrinking beneath him. "you really expect me to do that shit, kid?" He snapped his fingers, and you felt your body being held in the air, your f/c soul visible and glowing in front of you. "paps is gonna fuckin' love this." Sans pulled out a dark red collar which was decorated with spikes, along with a tag that read "Property of Sans & Papyrus" in rough looking handwriting. He snapped it on your neck, attaching a leash to it before dropping you into the snow. He said nothing else, as he began walking off, yanking on the leash, expecting you to be right behind him. You narrowed your eyes and used all your strength to resist. Sans narrowed his eyesockets and turned, staring down at you. "i ain't got time for this shit, you little fucker. you're just making this worse for yourself if you don't fuckin' listen. do us both a favor and come on," he said, emphazing "Come on" with tugs of the leash. Giving in, you rose to your feet and trailed behind Sans. It was absolutely humiliating. Being led through a busy town on a leash. People's eyes glued onto you and laughing at the sight, some scoffing, and some just didn't give a shit and were too busy to care. You soon reached what you believed to be Sans' house. He grabbed the key from his pocket and shoved it into the door before slamming it open. You took in the sight. It was... Surprisingly normal looking. Your trance was broken as you felt a click. He attached you to a hook on the wall which had a dog bed, water and empty food bowl.
"welcome to your new home, pet."