Chapter 13: ωнαт тнє α¢тυαℓ f*¢к?

( edited)

I'm currently writing chapter 14 & I don't know when it'll be done, I literally just started it at 8:32 & already have 402 words written in it, so just be patient okay

What The Actual F*ck?

****Kirsten's POV****

It had been two days since Thanksgiving and since that night, Carlisle and the others went hunting for the upcoming battle on the 29th. I was on my way out to my garden to water when I heard a very familiar voice.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Kirsten Spressart or should I say Cullen." I turned around and saw Harry Terri. She looks the same yet very different. Different how? She's a f*cking vampire!

"Terri!?"

Her grin widened as her blood red eyes bored into mine. "Miss me?"

"Wha-h-how are y-you a-alive? Y-you were p-pronounced died?" I stuttered.

"Yes, I went missing over the time you were spending with your family. But I don't care right now. I want my damn revenge for what you did to me in front of the man I love." She hisses. Before I knew it I was up against the wall with her hand choking me making it hard to breath.

"S-sto-p." I choked out.

"No. You know what's funny?" I shook my head 'no' as I clawed her hands. "I was already a vampire. How you may ask? It's simple. I'm Unholy Teufel's real mate. Or as you know him by Leo Spressart."

My eyes began to widen in shock. 'How did I not noticed or see this coming?'

I saw her laughing, "look at that face you're making. It's hilarious. A hahaha haha."

'I hope Alice has seen-.' My thought has been interrupted by Terri squeezing my throat tighter then she has her hold.

"I know you think that your precious deer of a daughter can see this, but she can't because of my gift. What gift you may ask? I can alternate one's ability to see the future. Even if they can only see what people decide on. There's no one to help you now." Terri said as she threw me, making me hit a tree. I almost blacked out, but I managed to stay awake.

"You-you won't g-get away with this." I said, as my head began to spin.

I heard her evil laugh, "ahahahah, you think I won't? Haha. Honey, I already am." She stalked me with predator eyes.

She then crouched as she calculated on how to strike her pray, me. "Any last words before I kill you."

"Carlisle, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I whispered. Terri smirked and took one step forward. What she didn't know was this part was planned. I have my necklace that Nebula gave me, around my neck. I closed my eyes waiting for death. Then there was nothing. No movement, no sound except for my breaths. I opened my eyes and saw Terri with a fearful look.