Punishment

As soon as the award show ended I ran outside not giving my manager a chance to say something I started my car and got to the dorms as soon as possible. Reaching the dorms I quickly went in my room and took out a black box hidden in the closet. After taking the box I started changing into comfortable clothes not forgetting to wear my sexy black lace lingerie which always made Jimin hard. I put on a mouth mask and a cap in order to not get recognised easily I took the box locked the dorms and started my journey to Jimin's dorms. I was smirking the whole way thinking of ways to punish my naughty Jiminie.

_______________________

I reached his dorms and quickly unlocked his door by ofcourse using the spare key he gave me. I opened the door and made myself welcomed instantly seeing Jungkook coming out of his room shirtless , I didn't pay attention to him as I was busy finding Jimin. "Are you here to punish Jimin hyung noona?" The smirk evident on his face , the chuckled "of course kook-ah why else would I be here?" I said "but noona please go easy on him last time you punished him , he couldn't dance properly for the entire week " I smiled well that was some news "I can't guarantee you know but I'll 'try' ". He sighed knowing full well that I won't listen to him "well excuse me then I must go and tell the other hyungs to lock their doors you know inorder to not hear Jimin hyung's screams." I smiled at him and ruffled his hair fondly. Ok there is no time to be soft I'm here for some purpose . I reached Jimin's room and went inside seeing it empty. I sat on the bed took my clothes off and sat seductively on the bed in only the lingerie. Hearing shuffles in the shower I smirked fucking finally I thought. My thoughts got interrupted by the opening of the bathroom door....
___________________________________

Gawd I love cliffhangers aren't they amazing ??
Sorry not sorry
Bye see ya.
And for people wandering where I am , I just want to say that life is hard and there is no time to actually update. Sorry for the inconvenience.